The Age of Shadows (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- female character pulls her blouse open to reveal cleavage in order to dissuade, exposing cleavage. However, no nudity is shown. [106:00]
Violence & Gore
- The portrayal of infliction of pain and injuries is depicted with some detail of blood and gore, but is never prolonged or frequent.
- There are several scenes of violence with moderate impact in the film, where men are either shot or stabbed with visible bloodletting.
- Some of the gun shots are directed at the victim's head or face with a few depicted within close range.
- The cross-fire between members of the resistance force and the Japanese agents are often accompanied with details of injury, including one where a victim's severed toe is seen with blood oozing profusely from the wound.
- The film also contains a few scenes of torture, such as one where a hot piece of metal is used to scald its victim's face and chest; and one where pliers are used on a man's finger before he bites his tongue off to avoid further interrogation.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some smoking.
- Some drinking. Characters are shown drunk.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- there is no doubt that this will get an R rating because Netflix rated this movies TV-MA
- This movie is very disturbing And has some graphic moments that are very unsettling for younger audiences
Violence & Gore
- A fight scene is held between Hasimoto and Captain Lee,Captain Lee shoots Hashimoto in the eye(bloods spurts),he then grasps his wound as he screams in pain,Captain Lee finishes him off with a headshot,some blood spurts.He is Then seen in a pool of blood next to his forehead and eye wound,(very bloody and intense)