Kapoor & Sons (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
- The movie is family-friendly but contains many sexual references.
- The grandpa is very horny and makes many sexual remarks.
- He is shown watching porn only noises heard none shown.
- A man and woman are about to kiss but are stopped.
- A man and woman kiss for about 3 seconds.
- A man is found out to be gay and his mother is against it. This may be found offensive to some.
Violence & Gore
- Siddarth strangles his brother.
- At the start, Siddarth and Fawad start beating each other up but are stopped.
- 12 uses of 'shit' 3 uses of 'hell' 1 of 'damn'
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A few scenes with drinking not strong
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The movie is pretty intense.
- The father dies and it is very frightening and sad.
- The scene where Siddarth strangles Fawad is intense.
- Some may find it offensive that the mother doesn't want her son to be gay.