Burn Your Maps (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for thematic elements including some mature sexual material, and brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- Discussing marital problems with a therapist, a woman offers a man a "blow job." Lack of sexual satisfaction and the option of having relations with other people are discussed.
Violence & Gore
- A few quick shots of live goat birth are shown, but only some slime is seen and no blood.
- One vulgar reference to oral sex.
- Multiple uses of the s-word. At least one use of the f- word. Other profanity throughout.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A character who has been attending Alcoholics Anonymous is shown pouring a drink and on the verge of going off the wagon.
- It is mentioned that a woman is taking a high dose of an anti depressant. A doctor recommends a young boy be medicated.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A lot of emotional intensity surrounds the earlier death of two characters and how the family handles it. Young Wes's determination that he is a Mongolian goat-herder stresses the family. Problems in marital relations, including sexual situations, lead to heated conversations. The death of an animal is sad.
Sex & Nudity
- A married woman kisses a man other than her husband and feels his chest. This ends when her son sees them and is upset.