Nocturne (II) (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- A man listens to a couple having sex in the next room. (We hear loud moaning)
- A woman stands in front of a mirror topless for a couple minutes. (Breasts visible)
- A woman takes a shower. (Just her back is shown)
- A man hides his phone in the bathroom closet, secretly recording a woman who is topless, and then later watches the video. We see the video and her breasts are shown.
- A woman wearing only a letterman jacket takes it off. Breasts are seen.
Violence & Gore
- Lots of language. Mostly in the second half of the film. Roughly 40 uses of the F word and it's variances; roughly 17 uses of Sh**, half a dozen uses each of b****, d***, h***. a**hole and c*** are also used a couple times. About a dozen uses of J.C. and it's variances.
- In the second half of the film, they are frequent uses of J.C., s*** and the f word-and it's variances. B****, d***, h***, ahole are also used semi-frequently. A couple uses of c***.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Lots of drinking throughout. At one point, they play strip poker, and they can take shots instead of taking off their clothes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A possessed woman kills a cat. (We only hear it happen.)