The Sweet Life (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- Two scenes of a couple kissing and being intimate with the intention of leading to sex. Only kissing is shown with minimal bare skin. A man's bum is shown getting out of bed. A man's bare chest is shown in bed. The couple talk of sexual problems in having sex.
- There is talk of a woman having an affair with her therapist. A man's face is shown in the shower. A woman's face and shoulder's are shown having a bath.
- Crude joke is made about a corn dog with a gay couple.
Violence & Gore
- 4+ uses of F*** in first half hour alone.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A couple is shown drinking champagne in a hotel with the implication of having a good time, although they do not appear drunk but tipsy.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are mild scenes of suicidal intentions over bridges.