- 12 wins & 10 nominations.
- See more »
|Yuh Jung Youn||...||
Duk-soo Kang (as Yeo-jeong Yoon)
Bo-ra Yeom (as Ah-sung Ko)
|Sang-soo Hong||...||(written by)|
|Kim Kyoung Hee||...||producer|
- Crest International (2018) (Japan) (theatrical)
- Good Films (2016) (Spain) (theatrical)
- Grandfilm (2016) (Germany) (theatrical)
- Grasshopper Film (2016) (United States) (theatrical) (subtitled)
- Les Acacias (2016) (France) (theatrical)
- Finecut (2015) (South Korea)
- La Aventura (2016) (Spain)
- Leopardo Filmes (2016) (Portugal)
- Zeta Filmes (2016) (Brazil) (distribution)
Quite by accident, a film director arrives in town a day early. With time to kill before his lecture the next day, he stops by a restored, old palace and meets a fledgling artist. She's never seen any of his films, but knows he's famous. They talk. And together, they go to her workshop to look at her paintings, have Sushi and Soju. More conversation follows, and drinks, and then an awkward get-together with friends where all sorts of secrets are revealed. All the while, they may or may not be falling for each other. Then, quite unexpectedly, we begin again, but now things appear somewhat different.
|Parents Guide||View content advisory »|
|Also Known As||
|Trivia||In every scene in which the characters are drunk the actors are actually drunk as well. See more »|
|Movie Connections||Features Hill of Freedom (2014). See more »|
|Crazy Credits||Title card of the film is seen twice. In the first place, it reads as 'Right Then, Wrong Now'; and in the second (an hour into the film) as 'Right Now, Wrong Then'. See more »|
Try to discover something every second of every day, from everything around you.
See more »