Narco Hitman (2016) Poster

(2016)

Who is the Patron? Good luck finding out in this yak fest!
frederickgriffin25 August 2018
Talk, talk, talk. An alleged drug cartel that we never see. A planned hit that you wait and wait for. A goofy looking Sheriff who must be reading the script from some other movie. Pretty scenery, heavy mood music. But that's about all. Don't waste your time.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
O-kayyy seriously?
maxim-938866 October 2018
Worst thriller with mystery movie ever (according to me and my personal taste), the cover of the movie is more action packed and dramatic than this movie. It's boring like crazy, almost fell asleep and I was seriously waiting for the action and the vengeance only to find none. If you like life boring or if you feel like being boring and like stuff with a little twist in the end, then definitely you'll enjoy it.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Live the nightmare or be the nightmare
nogodnomasters12 August 2018
Carson Empman (David S. Hogan) is a hitman contracted by the Churto Cartel. He does ones job for them (with a syringe) and decides to quit because he doesn't torture people...or make them pay penance as they say. The story is told as a flashback because he is found dead by police woman Alice (Darlene Sellers).

The title promises more action than what the film delivers which is mostly a "talkie." People talking on the phone, people talking at a table etc. Low budget. Not one gun shot. Hogan looks and acts like Matt Damon light. They could have done something with this film, but kept it lame. Oh yeah there is a girl.

Guide: F-word. Implied sex. No nudity.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This drama, not mystery nor thriller
reynando-hutabarat26 July 2018
I can't feel the presence of hideous drugs cartel from the beggining till the end of this movie. All i see just a man (with no murder skill at all) blabbering to the press just because a patron kill his bootiecall.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.