Aftermath (IV) (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated R for a scene of violence|
Sex & Nudity
- A married couple are seen in their bed making love. There is a blanket on top of them waist down. The girl is wearing lingerie, the man is naked. They are kissing/making out as well as the scene very well suggest that he is thrusting into her. She asks him to wait. But he continues to do so. This is the only sexual scene/nudity in the movie.
- A man is seen showering; his back and buttocks are visible.
Violence & Gore
- A corpse is found hanging from a tree.
- Corpses are seen strewn about.
- Body bags are seen.
- A man has his throat slit, there is quite a lot of blood and the victims eyes are open.
- A man is threatened with a gun.
- A man takes pills but vomits them back up.
- 1 F-word Blasphemes God's Name.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man is seen drinking alcohol.
- A man is seen taking pills.