The Layover (I) (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language throughout, sexual content and some drug material.|
Sex & Nudity
- The movie revolves around two women and their respective methods in the 'art of seduction'. Lots of sexual references are used, most usually played for laughs. Lots of provocative outfits are worn by the main characters: One scene depicts a woman lowering the zip on her swimsuit to display her breasts better, while her friend is wearing a very revealing swimsuit, in which the silhouette of her breasts and nipples are visible.
- A man and woman have sex the man is bare chested and the woman is wearing a tank top. He thrusts on top of her then from behind she then thrusts on top of him. He gets on top of her she has a bra in her mouth and she thrusts on him
- No sensitive female part show in this movie. Only women upper or lower breast cleavage show few time in this movie.
Violence & Gore
- Mild swearing throughout. The "Fuck" word, used a lot.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol and drugs are frequently connected to the era in which this film is set in, so drinks and recreational drugs are visible.