The War with Grandpa (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for rude humor, language, and some thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- Not much, but there are some references to getting hit in the balls.
- There are two separate occasions where a man mistakenly lets his pants drop down revealing his upper thighs but nothing else. (CommonSensemedia agrees and says the old guy's shows his underwear, briefly).
- Teen Girl and boyfriend repeatedly retreat off, to do what teenagers do (kissing) but on screen they are seen doing nothing.
- Man pants fall down accidentally. One shot shows the man's naked lowered section with a plant in front of the man's groin, a shot from behind shows half of the man's behind partially covered by his shirt.
- A man says that he's hoping to meet up with his masseuse for "coffee", implying something more.
Violence & Gore
- Some hitting, kicking. A food fight
- Some uses of hell and damn. One use of wiseass. Use of "boobies". One use of "cojones".
- No "nutsies" is used in reference to hitting someone with a dodge ball.
- A character says what the f____ but doesnt finish the word.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A woman pores alcohol in another man's drink at a child's birthday party
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is nothing very frightening. There is some mild bullying from both a school bully and a big sister. There is a scene involving a snake that could be rather traumatic for some.
Violence & Gore
- Mostly slap-stick violence like trips and gags. An older man falls off a ladder and has to be taken to the hospital. Another older man is launched into the air from a makeshift airbag gag.
- Dodgeball fight