SAS: Red Notice (2021) Poster

Rather watch print dry
alan-philp-681-38722025 April 2021
Only lasted that half hour. Dreadful script, dire acting, this is one to miss. Yes I really would rather watch paint dry. At least there is a point to it and if done correctly a very suitable finish. Thus drivel was far from that.
18 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Does Ruby Rose have blackmail on someone?
tkhan95128 April 2021
This movie was bad. Just terrible. The quality of this movie pales in comparison to the tragedy that is "acting" by Ruby Rose. She was useless in John Wick, and I wish the director of this movie would have kept her dialog to the same amount as Wick. Why cast her for the role of an intimidating character? I think a bunny rabbit would be more convincing than her. The rest of the movie is typical and predictable, but the entire movie is dropped by every scene she is in.

My wife an I were taken out of the movie by our laughing at her...... Watch a re-rerun of Hee-Haw, it would be more entertaining. (I couldn't think of a worse show).
23 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nice plot but not well delivered
pmarkj27 April 2021
What can I say? What is wrong with the film industry today, geeze continuous bad movies. Not even close to 6 Days.
22 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ludicrous
Mediocre plot, awful acting, and the apallingly untalented Ruby Rose made this utterly forgetable.
21 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolute garbage
kristoferbulloch14 May 2021
I have seen some really bad films. But this really takes the biscuit.

This has nothing to offer. Acting is terrible, photography and direction shocking.

Honestly I read all the bad reviews and thought I have seen some terrible ones. It can't be that bad.

It's worse. Trust me.
10 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Read the book instead.
kjjames8125 April 2021
I like many others who have watched this film are Andy McNabb book fans. Yes I know most films never live up to the books in which they are based on but I was hoping that this would have been different, but once again it was not.

As others have said already, this film is full of cliches which I find spoil movies and films like this treat their audiences like idiots which we are not.

If your a fan and have already read the book, do yourself a favour and go back and read it again it would be better than watching this film.

I am giving this film 3 stars and this is generous.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS TRIPE.
20 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
If there was an option for 0 stars it would be that
sdmxskx17 April 2021
The worst film I've ever seen. Acting is horrendous and the storyline farcical.
18 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Please stop casting Ruby Rose ...
sleszowy1 May 2021
I know movie is a movie but rly ... 50kg girl cant fight toe to toe with guy 80+ kg ...
16 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cring worthy
wilkypw19 April 2021
What a horrific script, really not what I was expecting. I know it's an action movie and I wasn't expecting some bafta prize winning writing but the script, the way it's written, it makes some decent actors sound robotic with no personality. I honestly cringed on more than a few occasions. There was nothing about the film that was good, the story was a decent idea but not great and it was poorly written, the acting was below average, the fight scenes were poorly choreographed. I was expecting more. My recommendation, avoid at all costs.
15 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Utter Garbage
swiss_tonee8 April 2021
What possessed Andy Serkis and Ruby Rose to get involved in this drivel. Two hours of bad acting & dialogue. Terrible storyline. It tries to be Die Hard and ends up being a pile of crud.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.
27 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ruby Rose kills another one
joeyford-5534221 April 2021
So boring. If Ruby is a star, it will lose money. This had the dude from Outlander and the dude from Doom Patrol and we still fell asleep. European pacing, means zzzz.
19 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible is even not suitable for this
kasrahitall26 May 2021
The director should win the prize for most garbageous movie, well deserved. Watching a wall for two hour is better than watching this movie. At least wall does not insult your cognition and intelligence.
6 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
bin it
sundeepsmail17 April 2021
Ruby rose is possibly the worst actress of this generation yet somehow people still pay her to ruin there movies. Her acting just makes me feel uncomfortable. Some of the other actors are better but not great. The action in this looks like a movie from the 90s.
15 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Really?!
colinmardell18 March 2021
Utter tripe. Had to suspend disbelief to accept they got finance to make this film. Just a succession of cliches from the titles to the credits.
37 out of 52 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ignore the haters watch this film they say
medley-6099918 March 2021
Unfortunately I did and regret, truly awful film with wooden acting, pathetic story line not to mention the accents, expected better from Mr Mcnab
39 out of 56 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Horrible. Bad Script. Horrible Antagonist.
jmatthewphipps8 May 2021
Why do some actors take jobs like this? Ruby Rose is such a horrible actress and her character is deserving of more, but she just does...well, the actress just isn't up to the job. How do movies like this keep getting made?
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolute drivel
cam21-660-80160612 March 2021
I so wanted to like this, I mean what a great cast, but what utter rubbish. Badly written (script, I haven't read the book) - it was cringe worthy listening to the actors. Badly edited - it flopped around like a parrot on Ritalin. So badly acted - individually they tried but it just did not gel together. And the whole feel of the movie was like watching a really bad school panto.
141 out of 229 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Give it a go!
janey-323-60580914 March 2021
Oh come on everybody with your 1 stars - it's not THAT bad. If Gerard Butler can get away with it in all his "Fallen" films then why not Sam in this one? His Lord of the Manor background is a bit cheesy (like they're trying for an 007 audition) but if you suspend disbelief (as we all did cheering on Bruce Willis) it's an enjoyable action film that we all know how it's going to end.......and we get the great British 'C' word into the bargain!!!
87 out of 139 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
For once the critics got it right.
nitromon-397548 May 2021
I actually took a look after seeing it got 83% audience score on RT. But boy did I regret it. Must be a bunch of fake users creating fake reviews. The critics gave this a low score and seeing how on imdb it is also low, looks like critics are correct.

One boring and poorly executed "action" flick. I honestly just don't care about the characters or the action sequence. Poorly made, B movie feel. 2 hr running time? SNOOZE!
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Poor writing and acting
Yugeshan6 May 2021
The writing really was poor and the acting atrocious especially by Ruby Rose. Very boring plot. Dont waste your time on this, there are other fantastic movies to watch, check out Original Gangster or Nobody instead.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shocking
stevengreen9612 March 2021
Sky should stop making films ! Terrible, anyone in the armed forces will think this is a comedy.
138 out of 233 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Heughan fans are nuts
wildtuesdaychild5 April 2021
Pretty sure any good reviews are coming from women obsessed with Heughan. He could burp the alphabet and those women would applaud him for his great talent.

He's mediocre at best. Overall, this is the kind of movie you can have on while doing other things like playing on the computer, paying bill's, etc. Not the worst you'll ever watch but a very long way from bei g a "great" movie.
23 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
WORST MOVIE !!!!
edygol-0717817 April 2021
It's for the first time when I leave a review for a movie . Worst movie that I've ever seen!!! Main character is IMMORTAL!!! Whoever gave this movie a high rate definitely were sleeping during it or they were watching a different movie.
11 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Really!!!
syth-2883311 April 2021
The worst film, even worst from Mousil film, what kind of a movie that Andy Serkis involved, stay as a smegul, mate, and don't ever think to be within such disaster.
11 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Question: How can a movie get one star ?
hudakp-5668012 March 2021
This movie is the answer. From beginning until the end you're going to suffer. Brace yourself.
125 out of 216 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.