Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- The film contains several verbal sexual references.
- For instance, a character is nicknamed "floppy dick" for his inability to consummate his relationship with the princess and the nickname is repeated a few times in the film.
- Also, in one scene, it is implied that another character gets aroused after touching the protagonist's face.
- Aside from these, there are other sexual references in the film, which are made for comedic effect.
Violence & Gore
- Also, there are several utterances of the expletive 'f**k' in the film. The expletives are featured in the film's background music.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This is a comedy remake of the classic Middle Eastern folk tale about Aladdin who turns from rags to riches after he finds a genie in a bottle. In this remake, the story starts in the present, with a pair of losers who have disguised themselves as Santa Claus as they plan to rob a department store. Their heist is derailed when a group of children demand a story-telling session from Santa. One of them obliges and begins telling them the story of Aladdin, transporting the film to Baghdad, while weaving in details from his own life.