Bodysnatch (2018) Poster

(2018)

Really fun movie!
stefbarnhart28 June 2018
I really enjoyed this film! Super fun sci-fi/thriller! Loved all the shots from Indy and the cast was great! Highly recommend.
5 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
wasn't too bad
This sci fi thriller was ok and had a decent cast but could have used a lot more bodysnatchers.still worth a look at.
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Recommended
maxmastein3 July 2018
I only started to watch because I read that it was filmed in Indianapolis, but I was pretty entertained from the start. The first cop was pretty hilarious. I hope I see that guy in more movies. I ended up watching the whole thing and it was entertaining throughout.
2 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
They're Coming
nogodnomasters9 July 2018
This is a sci-fi comedy that takes place in the "no crime" Indianapolis. Three twenty-somethings do a ride along with Officer Marcus Wilder (Christopher Wilburn) who has a great sense of humor and makes his own rules. It isn't long before the threesome is accused of killing the officer and are on the run from regenerating people controlled by aliens.

The film starts off as if it was going to be something like "They Live" but didn't quite go there. At one point when they had the film, I thought they were going to visit "Dr. Phil" a Vlogger who spouts conspiracy theories. I think that would have been a better choice with Clint Howard being the guy behind the mask.

The film had some decent comedy moments. I also like the fact Sarah Davenport has a Denise Richards look.

Guide: F-word. No sex or nudity.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
solid scifi out of the midwest
lawleypfamazon3 October 2018
A surprisingly good addition to the sci-fi genre. Taking place (and filmed) in Indianapolis Indiana, locals of the area will appreciate the setting and references to their hometown, brought to life in this Hollywood sci-fi movie.

A simple police ride-along turns frantic when unknown forces begin to take over the inhabitants of Indianapolis.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Naptown
mrhatcher20031 August 2018
Only reason I continued to watch this, is because I live in indianapolis born and raised so kinda caught my eye seeing the streets in the movies that I ride past on occasion l
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.