1/2 New Year (2019) Poster

(2019)

back in the day
PaulieGia17 September 2019
I been a fan of Brooke Lewis since her early movies like Rules For Men and seen everything she's in. I watched 1/2 New Year on Comcast and it was too funny. It was like the fun movies from back in the day. Philly Jersey girl Brooke Lewis is so good and cracked me up as Pam DeLuca. Represent. All the girls are good lookin. This is a 10 in my book.
So LA
d-ramseeey16 September 2019
Loved this film! Seriously well done & super funny. Brooke Lewis did a great job, she's as funny as Pam Deluca.
Back in the day
PaulieGia15 September 2019
I'm a fan of Philly Jersey girl Brooke Lewis since her early films like Rules For Men so I will watch anything she is in. I saw her new film on Comcast and bought it and it was hysterical. It felt like I was watching a film from back in the day. The chicks were hot and real lookin. Everybody did a good job. The Messiah guy cracked me up. Brooke Lewis never stops being funny and hot at the same time. And that young guy is lucky.
So relateable
GoldLeafFilms14 September 2019
If you live in LA, you'll get this film. Lots of love for a film that explains the weird relationships we make in this weird city.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
love a film that can make you laugh and cry
arsher-1298113 September 2019
I didn't know what I expect when i watched this movie but I cracked up more than once with some ridiculous moments and also shockingly got choked up a few times too!
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.