Drishyam (2015) Poster

(2015)

Edge-of-the-seat thriller with surprising twists and turns
harshcalling31 July 2015
Casting – 4/5

Acting – 4.5/5

Story – 5/5

Screenplay – 5/5

Editing – 5/5

Cinematography – 4/5

Background Score – 4/5

Wow, finally a good thriller movie after a long time. Drishyam is a remake of the Malayalam movie by the same title. The movie is nestled in a Goan village, the kind where everyone knows one- another. The protagonist is a middle-class Goan Vijay Salgaonkar( Ajay Devgn) for whom his family's well being is paramount.

Ajay plays the role of a 5th class school-dropout who runs a local cable-service provider shop. He is a big movie-buff and spends most of his time at work looking at the motion pictures.

Vijay has a cozy life with his wife Nandini(Shriya Saran) , elder daughter( Ishita Dutta, 'Poonam  from Ek Ghar Banaunga'  & Tanushree Dutta's sister) and younger daughter(Mrinal Jadhav).  The coziness of his family is shattered one night following an offhand chain of events.

Vijay's character development is myriad throughout the film and it compels you to think away from the extreme principles of black vs white,  right vs wrong, yin vs yang.  His strong will and steadfastness to protect his family at all costs forms the backbone of the story.

The unfateful night's chain of events leads to a massive police search headed by the stern and steely IPS Meera Deshmukh (Tabu).

Tabu's acting is top-notch in multiple interrogation  scenes throughout the movie with a distinct no-nonsense persona on display at all times.

Ishita Dutta is remarkable in her Bollywood debut with a wide palette of emotions. Mrinal Jadhav plays the role of the innocent and adorable younger daughter splendidly, generating a few interspersed audience laughs.

Rajat Kapoor has a knack for playing the upper-class, businessmen –roles and is casted perfectly as Tabu's husband. However his character is a bit monochromatic, probably due to the script.

The movie has multiple twists arousing the curiosity of the audience culminating into a superb climax.

Even though the film is 2 hours and 43 minutes long, it binds the audience to their seats till the very last scene.

I strongly recommend this film, especially to the thriller genre lovers.

P.S. The film also teaches you why watching movies can impart you with paramount life-skills. So, definitely a connect with the movie buffs :)
83 out of 99 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Drishyam: A Perfect movie for ending my tiring Thursday
ankul1730 July 2015
Just came back from the Premier Screening of Drishyam. The reason for me to catch the movie was the reviews of the original Drishyam which is a Malyalam movie with Mohanlal as the lead actor. The trailers of this Hindi remake with powerful existence of Ajay Devgan (or Devgn, as he writes it now) and Tabu, motivated me to go for this movie after a tiring Thursday in office, (mentioning the tiring day as disappointment was the last this I was willing to accept after the day, Glad I chose this movie). So the movie starts with a small happy family of Vishal Salgaonkar which is living happily in the ever happy town of Goa, there family was disrupted because of an unwanted person entering into their lives who happens to be the son of the Inspector general of Goa, Meera Deshmukh, then an accident happens which changes the life of this family for ever. The way this 4th grade failed person (Vishal) plays with the police department is commendable. So the movie is about how actually Vishal safeguard his family and himself against powerful Meera and her Police Department.

My special suggestion is to have patience and sit for the first half of the movie as nothing much will happen but the story will be built up. After the interval when you come back with that tub of popcorn, its then the real investigation and the never ending plot of Vishal to safeguard his family starts, the proceedings will sometimes give you goose bumps and at times you will expect something to happen which will not happen and hence the tag line of the move "Visuals Can Be Deceptive" The Camera work of the movie is good. it features some of the beautiful locations of Goa (I am not sure if all of that was Goa) The acting done by the whole Salgaonkar family is superb along with Tabu's never disappointing appearance in front of the camera. The movie has limited songs, Two, actually, if I remember correctly, but both the tracks are good and perfectly goes with the situation. The side characters in the movie are also done by good actors and so they mix in the screenplay very meticulously. Overall, Its 100% worth a watch on this weekend, so go ahead book your tickets and go for it, I am sure you wont be disappointed, specially people who like Ajay Devgn on screen should go for this movie for sure.
47 out of 55 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Family Drama With an Exciting thrill
chillax_amit198631 July 2015
As everyone is aware it is a remake and the movies made before are exceptional. So, definitely the expectations would be high at least by the people who have seen it.

The movie is super entertaining and comes off as a new genre. The first half gives you a beautiful picture about the characters, how they are simple, funny, trying to meet ends and commoner.

Just before the interval you get a glimpse of the story and how it is going to screw everything up.

Second half is just an intellectual battle between Tabu and Ajay. How they try to out do one another. The climax is brilliant.

Ajay makes up for the time he was away from serious movies and excels scene by scene, Shriya is gorgeous and does well too. Tabu is menacing and yet a mother aptly supported by Rajat.

Its a must watch!!!!!
89 out of 110 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The psychological duel fought between a layman n a top cop is heart pounding.
Fella_shibby30 December 2020
My earlier review which i posted on 31st July 2015 and which got more than 100 likes got deleted. Must be some blind bhakt who aint fond of this movie or my review or must be some fan boy who must hav got pissed off thru my imdb reviews. Unfortunately, there r countless blind bhakts n countless fan boys in my beautiful India.

I saw this movie with my entire family in a theatre n that too, first day, first show.

This aint ur regular Bollywood trash as there aint no songs, no dance, no unnecessary shirtless stuff, no gravity defying badly choreographed action, no jingoism n no melodrama.

This one is a taut thriller with a superb performance by Ajay Devgn. He lost all his muscles n got into the skin of the character. His plain shirt, trouser n slippers act is convincing as a common person. Devgn is terrific n he nailed the character.

The other guy who played Gaitonde is superb too. Audiences were cheering when he gets a beating. Such was the impact of his devilish act. It reminded me of a real life incident i read about. I read that many fellas in real life were very angry due to John Carradine's character shooting Jesse James (1939 version) at the movie's end. They say a young boy kicked John Carradine on his shoe during the premiere.

Coming back to this film, it is full of tension n suspense throughout n the twist in the end makes it a top notch cerebral film. The saddest scene is the one where the character of Tabu n her onscreen husband anticipates their son's arrival whenever the door bell rings.

This one is better than Suspect X, Perfect Number n The Devotion of Suspect X. All are based on the 2005 novel The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino.
23 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Cinematic Masterpiece!!
vishaal8116 August 2015
What are the necessary requirements for making a good movie? I guess strong acting, realistic judgments made by characters, complementary music and tight pacing are essential elements in achieving this. In all these departments, Drishyam stands head and shoulders over every other Bollywood movie that has come out in this year. Even though it is a remake of a Malyalam movie, there is no loss of quality and it delivered emphatically.

The essence of the movie is that due to some unexpected turn of events, a normal middle-class family gets itself involved in the missing case of the son of Senior Police Officers. As they never intended to do anything wrong, they decide to forge a story to dupe the police and save themselves.

Ajay Devgan and Tabu are the two established actors in this movie, and both of them prove their mettle. It is a welcome change for Ajay Devgan as he has made one bad movie after another despite possessing great acting talent. He plays Vijay who runs a cable TV network and leads a modest life that revolves around his family. Tabu, on the other hand plays the IG officer who is the mother of her missing son. She once again proved that she is the finest actress in Bollywood with a menacing, layered performance that will leave people spellbound.

Drishyam is a suspense movie and the director does well to include several trademark techniques that are used in such movies. The slow- zoom, slick editing and the tense background score all add another dimension to the well-written thriller.

The movie explores several elements of Indian life such as the rampant corruption of police officers, unyielding devotion to family, and the longing for revenge. Drishyam is a well-made movie that deserves wide recognition for its achievement in making something that everyone can relate with. All the actions that the characters made were justifiable and any other person in that situation would have done the same. I have not revealed much about the movie in this review because you have to see it to understand the power of this movie.
44 out of 53 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A must watch!!!
subbu958231 July 2015
A great movie and superb story line!!!. A must watch if you are a fan of thriller and suspense movies

I have seen this movie in Tamil as well but I would give an extra star for the Hindi version. Tabu in a role of a cop and a mother has done a great job, it was a treat watching her portray this role so convincingly and at ease.

Shriya does justification to her role as a mother and a wife of Ajay Devgan. Last but not least, Mr. Devgan has done a good job as a father who goes out of his ways to protect his family.

If you are a Tabu fan, you would regret if you miss this movie. I would request you all to please go the movie theatre and watch the movie.
55 out of 69 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Its Shawshank Redemption in bollywood. A masterpiece. The best south remake ever made in bollywood.
SAMTHEBESTEST31 July 2015
DRISHYAM REVIEW- Hell yeah, just watched the Masterpiece, gem of thriller. Wow is the only word is in mouth now for this movie. Heard a remake of national award Malayalam movie is coming in bollywood and i was just waiting like anything for this movie. Trailer didn't offered much but it was promising. Then critics reviews came which took my expectations to sky level. And finally after watching it i must say movie worths it. A rare thriller which was made to look realistic only not as filmy masala content. First half takes time to set platform, sets movie plot then 2nd half blows you away with its masterclass planning and scenes. A simple plot, a common man who is 4th std failed not much educated tries to hide his family's crime from so called educated police officers. But the content and screenplay is so realistic that it makes this simple story a masterpiece. Even a Long runtime of 2 hrs 40 mins looks too tight and glues us to Our seat. Writer has done an extraordinary job, people will not forget this story in lifetime. Kudos to him and screenplay maker . Music wasn't much needed for movie,still 1 song after interval is situational which plays important role to make scene much tight. Entire star cast acted like real incident and really made me feel that its all happening in real in front of me. Ajay devgn the man who is the soul of this movie. His acting is just out of the world. Those intense eyes, innocent expressions, scary scenes and some emotional scenes as if this movie made for his acting only. Surely best performance of the year till date and i don't think someone will give better performance than him in this year at least, he deserves an award for this movie. Tabbu role is exactly half to Ajay according to runtime of movie. She did whatever expected from her role. Other star cast did fab job, each and every actor gave his best for their roles. Director Nishikant Kamat proves his skills and talent metal again here. He never left movie's grip till the end. Even the last ending scene of the movie was watchable and gives goosebumps. Hats off to him. He already had remake in hand which made direction much easier so there was no chance to make movie a crap. Overall a must watch for all. Only kids wont understand it, but other audience like classes, masses, youngsters and even seniors will love it. Go for this one, take 3 hrs from your life and enjoy the rare and the best thriller ever made in bollywood. Don't miss, you cant afford to miss this masterpiece. Here we have got the best movie of 2015. Last line, 'Its like,'Shawshank Redemption in bollywood. 9/10 * stars by me :)
78 out of 105 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Escalation & Suspense...
Xstal15 November 2020
... and a really good replica but, the original Malayalam version just edges it for me, it's a bit more gritty, rugged and not quite as polished.
18 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Drishyam give a message to young generation..
gillgurusharansingh31 July 2015
worth watch... family is what we all have.. the movie really show how one can do anything to save one family.. starting to end movie is great ...how a man who is 4 class fail done things that amaze you every time differently... great movie.. straight..no filmy drama just genuine story with real concept... great one... :) movie describe how a middle class family have small events of happiness.. how one man do anything to see a smile on his wife face.. and kids... also how he try to save money :P visuals of the movie is great... direction by director done is a ways its seem like more close to reality... songs of the movie are very soothing and heart touching... the little girl acting is too great for her age.. she is very bold in the movie and done a great role... Ajay Devgan acting is very strong in this movie.. he done so many comedy movies but the seriousness he shows in this film is great and different... Halla boll, Gangajal , Aakrosh.. he done so many great serious role movie but every time he is different in his acting.. Shriya Sharan done great...her acting is worth for her role.. genuine.. Drishyam give a message to young generation.. that message you know once you watch the movie... families destroyed because of that mistake.. must watch
39 out of 53 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
one the best bollywood movie, story wise
moosasyed10122 August 2015
Where do I start? I am speechless literally; when the movie started I thought in first 10-15 minutes, that it was just another Ajay Devgan flick with Police & Stuff. As later on the story took a 180 turn and started escalation from interesting to the whole new level of awesomeness and interest. I don't care if its a copied version of some movie or not, but hats off to the writer/screen writer! Acting was top notch from all characters, not even a single one, whether a big famous actor, or side roll; small time actors; everyone acted to the nearest of perfection. My best movie so far, story wise. Literally it blew off 3 Idiots, PK, Bajrangi etc. from my top lists A must watch...
18 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This visual is DEEPLY DECEPTIVE
rajat_srvstv1 August 2015
If you thought Ajay Devgan and Tabu's riveting performances would be a reason sufficient enough to watch this movie,then let me tell you.It is the film's story which wins in the end. First half is lose and needs editing,however the second half doesn't let you even move your eyeballs off the screen. Shriya Saran is good in looks n below average in acting.Both her daughters look convincing and act decently well. The story keeps you glued till the last frame,and the last 1 minute of conclusion gives you goosebumps and deserves claps.Intense,engaging,sharp and an intelligent thriller.This visual is DEEPLY DECEPTIVE.
9 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Many might like it who haven't seen the original, but as a remake, its the weakest one till date, missing the much needed soul, energy and fire.
bobbysing2 August 2016
With all honesty, the Hindi version of DRISHYAM gives me no energy to write about it in details being the weakest 4th remake of the original Malayalam film featuring Mohan Lal in the lead.

Using a fresh backdrop and a local feel it has got its impressive moments that obviously come in the final hour when the proceedings become high paced, intense and brutal too with police interrogation crossing all its extreme limits at the orders of its own IG. But at the same time, it doesn't make any change in its slow first half, following the fixed format that was also pointed out as the weaker portions of the original by few critics. Still, despite the not so happening first hour, one might like it as a crime thriller that doesn't allow the viewers to move in its concluding hour, offering many unexpected twists and turns keeping them thoroughly engrossed.

However it's the missing emotions, lack of energy or fire, average performances, a loud-inconsistent background score, avoidable spoon- feeding and few unnecessary (ridiculous) commercial insertions that don't let you rate the film more than anything above average or decent. Thankfully they use only two songs out of four (in the soundtrack) as required but fail to en-cash on the emotional aspect of the script that should ideally have been its key feature becoming a 'family- thriller'.

As a bitter truth, the theme of the film didn't require any kind of philosophical soundtrack both Vishal and Gulzar are known for. The weak acts of Shriya Saran, kids and more contribute a lot in its feeble impact. Plus confirming my doubts Ajay Devgn remains a miscast in the role of a clever minded, cinema loving father guarding his small family. Moreover the most disappointing feature remains Tabu, who doesn't come up with anything even close to what was being expected quite surprisingly, whereas Kamlesh Sawant as the cruel sub- inspector scores the most.

In comparative terms, it seems DRISHAYM (Hindi) has been made hurriedly in some kind of available time with the star or team, without giving any major emphasis on solid characterizations as seen in the original. In clear words, where in all the four regional films, the actors seem like sinking deep into their given characters, the Hindi version has them all doing it as another of their professional assignment standing in front of the camera with no home-work done of any sort to play their given roles. Mentioning it specifically I didn't find any concerning FATHER in Ajay Devgn or a MOTHER in either Shriya or Tabu disappointingly, that was supposed to be the main requirement of the script as my personal conclusion. So would suggest to go for the original Malayalam film first if you wish to enjoy the subject more in the right manner.

Note: Hope after DRISHYAM many passionate Hindi filmgoers get enlightened that in reality our Indian Regional movies and makers are miles ahead than the present mainstream Hindi Cinema in all respects.
22 out of 40 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lazy remake - Watch the original from 2013
nevinv-8338412 August 2020
Lazy remake. Bad re-adaptation of the original movie. No originality, frame for frame copy, overall worse movie.
11 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hard to predict the story-line as you watch it
maf3455 August 2020
While watching this movie I think you can't predict what will happen next in most of the cases. It's a good family movie full with mystery and suspense.

I got the similar feeling while watching "Parasite (2019)" movie. Though they are not from same genre also different story yet I would like to say if you have watched and enjoyed parasite then you should give this film a try.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One can learn surprising things from movies
Vartiainen25 January 2020
Drishyam, literally meaning 'visuals', is a Hindi-language crime mystery thriller about a upper middle-class family that comes under the scrutiny of police when they're suspected of murder of a young man who has powerful ties with the local authorities. Vijay Salgaonkar (Ajay Devgn), the father, must do everything he can to keep his family from going to prison, utilizing every legal and illegal trick he has learned as a lifelong movie buff.

A fine example of how a good script can elevate a movie. Because to be honest the acting is not a strength of this film. Devgn is very good, which helps a lot, as is Tabu as Inspector General Meera Deshmukh, but all the rest are either rather wooden or a bit too over the top.

But that doesn't really matter because it's really a movie about Devgn's character and how he continuously outsmarts the police. The greatest thrill of the film is finding out just how long he can keep up the juggling act without Tabu's character finally nailing him to the wall.

And it's a good juggling act. The classic crime thrillers are more about "who did it", but this is a great example of a smaller subgenre tentatively called "will they get caught". And in executing the conventions of that subgenre is where this film shines.

Recommended. Especially if you're looking for a Hindi film that's about more than singing, dancing and jumping around.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Watch the original version of this movie- the one in malayalam
hari-0643221 August 2019
Please watch the original version of this movie. This movie was originally made in a regional language in India called Malayalam. This is a pathetic adaptation of that great movie.. where the legend Dr.Mohanlal plays the lead role
8 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Copy
niravum28 April 2020
This is an exact copy of first Malayalam film and this should not worth even for ratings.
9 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Master Piece
suchitpandya882 August 2015
I usually do not write feedback, but for this movie I had to. This one of the best stories in India Movies. Excellent writing and direction. Acting is also good. Start is little slow but after 30 mins movie really picks up and maintain great suspense till the end.

Script is very strong, acting of co-starts(Ajay devgans wife, daughters) is great. Its most realistic story and flawless movie. Usually Indian movies are never realistic, there will be lot of spice and fiction, songs, crazy emotional melodrama etc. But this one is a master piece and it has the perfection of Hollywood level.

In short great movie and must watch. Only reducing 1 star because I read some reviews that original Malayalam movie had better actor and start of the movie could have been improved. Else this would be the real perfect movie. Must watch..!!!
5 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This Is a Solid Piece of Entertainment But it Could Have Been So Much More
ctowyi7 December 2015
Drishyam is a Hindi remake of a Tamil monster blockbuster. I have not seen the latter so I can't make the comparison (but I have just found out that the Tamil movie with English subtitles is on YouTube ... Yeah!).

Vijay Salgaonkar (Ajay Devgn) runs a cable TV network in a remote and hilly village of Goa. He lives a happy life with his wife Nandini and two daughters. A 4th grade dropout & an orphan, Vijay has worked his way towards success with his sheer hard-work & street smartness in order to provide for his family who mean the world to him. A man of few means & needs; Vijay believes life is to be lived simplistically - his wife, while she loves him devoutly, wants Vijay's thrifty & miserly behavior to end and wants the world for her family. If there's one thing that Vijay cannot live without, it is his passion for watching films. Such is his 'filmy' obsession that he doesn't mind staying up all night at his office binging on TV movies! In a bizarre turn of events; a teenage boy goes missing; he is the son of a headstrong & no-nonsense cop; IG Meera Deshmukh (Tabu) and the Salgaonkar family is the prime suspect! Will a humble & middle class man, be able to protect his family from oppression of the powerful? How the family weathers the storm that ensues during the violent investigation forms the rest of the story leading to an unexpected & shocking climax.

Drishyam is a riveting entertainer. The first half lays the foundation for a rip-roaring second half and it didn't disappoint. The cast is great with Ajay Devgn leading the ultimate "how to get away with murder" plot line. We are treated to his ultimate foe in Tabu who has the killer look to match her crime brain. Elsewhere, I really enjoy watching Rajat Kapoor who plays Tabu's husband. His character moves in brilliant counterpoint to Tabu's relentless pursuit for the answer. Love the superb cat and mouse games and how the tables keep turning till we were tearing our hair off, but everything hits the groove and reaches a satisfying climax.

Drishyam could have been a classic but several creative choices baffled me. The humour in the first half feels laboured and forced. How it paints the family of four is too obvious to me. But thankfully I love watching Vijay who is a character after my heart. He loves watching action movies, law and crime dramas, and the accumulated wealth of knowledge help lay the path of deceit and red herrings for the police. He is a character that is very easy to root for. Tabu also puts in a superb shift and it is easy to believe in her smarts, but it is her cold cruelty that puts a shiver in my heart. Overall, I find the writing couldn't match up with the characters and story, and it felt very "by the numbers" rudimentary to me. In more capable hands the shades of the characters would have been more layered and the theme of wrong versus wronged shining forth. Fans of the Japanese film Suspect X will find this quite familiar but thankfully with a good mixing up of elements and locale. As it is, it comes off just as a solid piece of entertainment than superb character studies.
8 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mistery Story
judedilshan1313 January 2018
Not the Highest Grossing Movie. But Story is Great. It's Better than Grossing.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolute stunner and perfect thriller
chandrajeet-sagar1 August 2015
Considering it as a thriller genre, it is worth of giving 10 stars. Story is gripping and performances by everyone are stunning.Gaytonde delivered his best which makes all angry at their seats and feel of slapping, beating him. Ajay Devgan also suited for the role as calm, sharp till innocent Vijay./ I am sure that watcher will be spell bound till the credit scene comes. About direction, NIhsikant Kamat delivered his best for what any thriller movie needs. Suspense is open as well as suspense is a maintained as a suspense till last second. That is the achievement of director. Best scene of art direction is when police come for first time to Vijay and his daughter was about to face them. last moment Vijay (protecting father, this is shown excellently that is what expected from every father for his daughter) comes in between of policeman and Anju. He talks to police hiding his daughter while she continues to cry. This was the best scene of movie.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Drishyam is an Epic movie 10/10
pan-pandey6 August 2015
First the Acting. The Actors did terrific acting that lifted my mood. Without good acting movie viewing is not pleasurable. Secondly the music. The music adds spice to the movie. It takes your mind inside the movie. You feel like you are a part of the movie. Thirdly the direction. The director narrated the movie in such a way that I did not even took a pee break during the interval. The direction made the film interesting. And finally and most importantly, THE STORY. The story is awesome. The story is the soul of every film. If the story is bad, nothing can save a film. It will surely die. This film's story is brilliant. It stays strong in the first half and also in the second half. The unexpected and surprising climax stole the show. Finally only one thing to say. "Outsanding"
4 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best movie of 2015
rohit_m498 August 2015
i have not seen original one, but i really enjoyed this movie very much. i think a movie like DRISHYAM can never be made again in Bollywood film industry, this is something new for Indian cinema. i was expecting something different ending killing n all like other Hindi films. But that did not happen. this movie is really fantastic By stretch of the imagination. must see if you are a Bollywood fan.this movie deserve 8.0 rating that i gave. this is the best movie of 2015 in my opinion. if you liked ''BASIC INSTINST'' ''PRISONER'' This is also a must see movie for you. must watch this movie you will not be disappointed.
5 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very smart thriller
claudiodebei21 November 2020
Movie seems foregone for all the duration of the story, but the protagonist is always two step forward police and the viewers. A very good job
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Family
namgailn10 April 2020
This film shows real feeling about your family.I enjoyed this film a lot. Everyone should watch this amazing film in one's lifetime.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.