Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- The film contains disturbing and gory scenes, albeit without strong detail.
- There are two prolonged brain surgery scenes, depicted with details seen in close-ups, including one that involves an aneurysm rupture, resulting in large amount of blood squirting from an open wound on the brain.
- The depictions are realistic and hence could be disturbing to some viewers.,
- In addition, there is a brief scene where a patient slits his wrist in close-up, as well as a prolonged shootout between the police and thugs in the hospital ward with injuries sustained and blood spurts from gunshot wounds.
- There is the infrequent use of the expletive, "f**k", in the film.