Bomb City (2017) Poster

(2017)

engaging twist
SnoopyStyle15 September 2018
It's 1997 in Christian conservative Amarillo, Texas. Football is king. Brian Deneke is a young punk rocker struggling to make his punk club work. His circle of friends are often harassed by the police. Violence escalates between them and the local high school football players as the two sides meet in a deadly clash.

First, I love the twist in the trial. I almost gave up on that part of the movie until it delivers that big surprise. I would like to have Brian's name spoken out loud more. It's a normal movie proposition to accentuate the protagonist. It's also skewed too much on the punks' side of the story. It's expected but it would be more realistic to show some of their indiscretions. It's also missing a police raid on the club which should be expected in this type of movie. Overall, this is compelling true story and the surprise reveal really got me.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Your Honor, he just deserved killing.
nogodnomasters8 August 2018
This film is based on a true story, but one most people are no familiar with. In the Bomb City of Amarillo, a group of punk-anarchist kids irritate the local Christian athletes. And the feeling was a bit mutual. There is a trial going on, although we don't know what it is about. The tension between the groups build until someone is killed.

It was an interesting group. In Texas they have a legal white defense, "Your Honor, he just deserved killing." It appeared that was invoked. Interesting film, mildly entertaining.

Guide: F-word. No sex or nudity.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Explosive
kosmasp19 February 2019
Movies based on true events can go very bad. This is one of the better examples. I am not that aware of all the things that happened in real life. But the movie itself is really gripping. And while I am not in the scene the main group is a part of, you can relate to their struggle. Not to all their methods mind you, or their taste, but feel them as human beings ... we are all in this together.

At least that is what one should think, right? Well unfortunately there are people who are immediately intimated, scared and angry towards people that are different then themselves. This is gripping and also heart breaking and should stir you up quite a bit. Those feelings are normal, if you identify or rather empathize to a degree. Really well made and gripping from start to finish
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
have we progressed in 20 years?
ferguson-67 February 2018
Greetings again from the darkness. This feature film debut from Texas filmmaker Jameson Brooks (co-written with Sheldon Chick) was an Audience Award winner at last year's Dallas International Film Festival. It's based on the incredulous true story of a tragic crime and the subsequent trial that occurred in Amarillo in the late 1990's. It's also an introduction to a talented and exciting filmmaker with a message that is as every bit as important now for every community as it was 20 years ago in the Texas panhandle.

The courtroom scenes serve as the story structure while flashbacks are blended with the defense attorney (Glenn Morshower) commenting/mocking the evidence as it's shown to the jury. This style keeps those unfamiliar with the story uncertain as to the actual victim and the circumstances of the crime - at least until the final act when we see a re-enactment of the crime and the final day of trial. However, even if one is familiar with the specifics of the case, it is presented in such an exceptional manner that it will surely be just as impactful.

Keeping in mind that this is west Texas (remember "Friday Night Lights") and football reigns supreme, so the ongoing battle between the Punks and the Preps sets the stage for ultimate cultural battle ... especially in an area that is home to a nuclear bomb assembly plant. Volatility abounds. There is a terrific sequence with parallel cuts between the mosh pit of a local punk rock concert and the on-field violence of a local high school football game. There are more similarities than differences, well, until the kids from the two sides cross paths in the real world. Class differences are obvious, and so is the usual teen angst and rebellious nature.

Distinct differences in how the authorities handle each group's form of release are on full display. The punks are caught tagging, while the pasture party of the jocks gains frenzy. One of these ends with handcuffs, and the other with polite dismissal. The core of the story is the ongoing comparison between Brian (in a wonderful performance from Dave Davies), sporting a colorful Mohawk as he skateboards through town, and Cody (an effective Luke Shelton), a buttoned-up football player always striving to prove his mettle as he cruises around town in Daddy's Cadillac. A sense of doom-filled destiny accompanies their scenes, and of course, we know it won't end well.

Many will find the film reminiscent of Frances Ford Coppola's 1983 film THE OUTSIDERS, which featured the Greasers versus the Socs. The biting realism and grit of Mr. Brooks' film helps us better understand the similarities between the two groups who look so different. And that's the real message here: judging others by looks will never lead to understanding and peaceful coexistence. The cinematography of Jake Wilgonwski is a huge part of the emotional reaction we have to this story, and the notes provided at the end of the film leave us wondering if, 20 plus years later, we are any more advanced as a society than what occurred in that Amarillo parking lot.
37 out of 57 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A law for the rich, and a law for the poor
deloudelouvain4 May 2018
You always watch a movie differently when it's based on a true story. This one couldn't reflect my vision on society and his morals any better. There's always been a justice for the rich and a justice for the poor, a justice for the so-called 'normal' and a justice for the 'different'. Aspecially in America, where you have to live by the rules they want you to live. There goes there so-called freedom of speech, the land of opportunity. It's all a big farce, and I don't think it will ever change there. People are just brainwashed on how you have to live your life, and anything else is concidered wrong. The movie is well made, with some great music if you like punk music. The end is just sad, even though I never heared about this story, and that I was still hoping for a correct outcome, the reality is just unjust and unfair. My condolences and biggest respect to the family Deneke.
13 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A great story that needed to be told better.
Top_Dawg_Critic13 February 2018
Let me start by praising the outstanding cinematography in this film. The acting, especially by the leads, were all on point, particularly the punks.

Novice director, writer and editor Jameson Brooks (this was his first major film aside a handful of short films) did an impressive job for a novice director, but his writing was way too lose, and his editing was terrible.

Although only 95min length, it felt much longer with certain dragged out and slow-mo scenes that took away from the impact of those scenes. The pace needed to be faster, edited (cut) unnecessary prolonged scenes, and rid of some of the slow-mo shots that dragged the film. For the large amount of producers involved with this film, someone should have spoke up to re-write the screenplay to make it tighter.

Additionally, leaving out the fact the jock didn't get away without jail time (albeit for parole violations), detracts from the satisfaction (for karma) of some form of justice. This should have been displayed in the closing credits along with all the other factual notes: In June 2001 Camp was apprehended for underage drinking and was arrested for being a minor in the possession of alcohol. Michael Camp, father of Dustin, attempted to cover for his son's probation violations. Michael Camp was formally charged with making false statements to the police. He was sentenced to 60 days deferred adjudication (a type of probation) and a $100 fine after a plea bargain. In September 2001, Dustin Camp received an eight-year prison sentence for violating his probation.

Nevertheless, an enjoyable film worth seeing. It's no big Hollywood blockbuster, but yet pulled off quite well with B-grade actors and a novice director/writer. A well deserved 8/10 from me.
23 out of 34 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Needed more meat.
TheOneThatYouWanted5 January 2019
Based on a true story and shot using excellent cinematography but super, super, super lacking on story or script.. probably both.
4 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
STOP JUDGING PEOPLE
hotwheelerd-6184313 February 2020
Wow, I watched this film and it was awesome. So this FOOTBALL PLAYER KILLED this Man for NO REASON AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. Hmmm just like all that RAPE all the YOUNG GIRLS AND GETAWAY WITH IT WHY? Because they are FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN the USA. That is why so message to all the IDIOTS out there. If you want to RAPE, KILL, STEAL, ASSAULT, PEOPLE JUST GO TO THE USA, AND YOU WILL GET AWAY WITH IT IF YOU ARE A "FOOTBALL PLAYER" WHY? Because of the system in the USA is filled with a BUNCH OF CRAP. With a Grade 3 Education. Why am I being so MEAN FOR SAYING THAT? This Man got ran over for no REASON AT ALL. Oh, wait didn't he have a FUNNY HAIRCUT? IF I WAS THE JUDGE THE KID THAT RAN HIM OVER WOULD STILL BE IN PRISON FOR MURDER. This was a great film. I remember watching this film with a few people. It was crazy how many people at the END OF THE FILM. Think the KID deserved to DIE. But how many real friends agreed with me. That thinks this FOOTBALL PLAYER should be in PRISON. For cold-blooded MURDER. So there were about 12 people I was watching with. Only 3 of them think he DESERVED to DIE??? I ASKED THE 3 OF THEM WHY DID HE DESERVE TO DIE??? One of them said well don't mess with the FOOTBALL PLAYERS. They protect each other I said he was NOT even there he came in the middle of everything. And like a WIMP he just RAN ONE OF THEM OVER. THEN HE KEPT GOING. That was more of a NUTBALL then anything. He just KILLED a guy and didn't even care. Now he is walking the EARTH. JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER SPORT MEN. THAT GETAWAY RAPING girl. They only get away with it because they play football. This whole thing sucks. Love that they made this Film it says a lot.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A full throttled examination of American hate
latinfineart28 May 2018
This was an astonishing little film. Powerful, deep, profound, gritty, resonant, and sad. Sad because it is a reflection of a broken nation. Sad because it is a reflection of a completely broken criminal justice system. Sad, because it is such an accurate reflection of how tilted our society is, and how much it favors the flavor vanilla.

This film also portrays the police as savage, ruthless, heartless, violent, vacuous men, hellbent on teaching the outsiders a lesson. Not far from reality. There is a reason why such a high percent of Blacks, Latinos, and outsiders have so little regard for law enforcement.

The film focuses on the preppies vs. the punks. The preppies are shown as empty headed, fairly dumb, hateful, nasty, and possessing barely a redeeming bone in their bodies. The preppies are shown as somewhat sympathetic characters. Decent relationships with their families. Definitely not as dumb as the preppies. A bit aimless, angry at society, and also hateful. But, for good reason. They have been rejected by their community, their schools, their teachers, their policemen, and the rather jaundiced, crooked, silly criminal justice system, that favors vanilla over chocolate, boring over radical, conventional over outside of the box.

Every bit of Bomb City is aware of its current resonance, how the ramifications of mistrust and shallow judgments led to a tragedy that no one seemed to learn from. Its point is made through spending time with the abrasive but good-hearted Deneke, and when the audience is allowed to extrapolate the meaning of these small moments themselves the film achieves the profundity it's aiming for. It is obvious that the filmmakers sympathies lie with the victims. But, it is hard to argue with that sympathy. The murderer is a hollow shell. A man without purpose, conviction, humanity, sympathy, sorrow, or purpose. A man who deserved to spend decades in prison, but walked free as a bird, due to his color, his class, his status as an athlete, and a system that rewards that over any sense of decency or morality. As I said before, this film is a testament to how very broken America is. There is no making America great again. That is just not going to happen.
5 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Finally
twelve-house-books26 February 2018
I thought this true story had died--that nobody cared. So glad I was wrong. This film is more important that just about anything else you could ever watch. Why? It shows unequivocally that teenagers will be teenagers--and that there are dangers. What I noticed almost immediately was that the drinking, swearing, misogyny, and late night partying were enjoyed by both jocks and Punks. It's as if they were all really cut from the same piece of wood. The only difference was that the Punks listened to Hardcore Punk music and the Caucasian jocks listened to Rap--go figure. I identified with the Punk movement from 1978-1990, but kept well away from the parties, the drugs, the sex, and even most of the music. I watched the movement almost like an outsider. I never studied the jock thing at all, but I knew many of them, went to church with them, was made fun of by them, and even threatened and physically attacked by them. Not sure where I'm going with this other than there is a cowboy American spirit that in the 1960s Jim Morrison called the "Sunday Trucker Christian Mother Fucker", being the singer/lyrist of The Doors and son of the Rear Admiral who began the Vietnam War with a sea-to-land attack on the mainland of Viet Nam. And that is a spirit that needs to be run over and killed by a Cadillac.
6 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Crime to be different
bryangary658 December 2018
Disturbing true story played out in the grim way it unfolded.

Well put together but not a film to watch If looking for a pick me up
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent movie! Solid 8 Stars from me!
huggibear15 September 2018
This was a very intense and dramatic movie that just ripped my heart out and made me think how cruel one human can actually be. Do we think satisfaction comes from an intense desire to remove what's different? Wow! I don't usually sit and ponder a movie based on a true story, but this one hit me hard and made me do so. I look at the cover of this movie and see a young man who is hardly old enough to begin his life of independence. I hope we wake up and see that inside all of us is a hero, hidden from plain sight and that we are just reflections of our true selves and natures attracting our evolution unfold. Everyone should see this movie once, for sure! It is time we all freed the hero within us and not allow circumstances to keep us stuck in situations that are unpleasant.
6 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
MASTERPIECE BOMB CITY.
hotwheelerd29 April 2019
UNBELIEVABLE PERFORMANCE I WATCHED THIS MASTERPIECE. I watched this Film in Tears. About 10 Minutes after FILM was over after the Tears. I hit REPLAY this FILM or should I say MASTERPIECE WAS IN MY OPION FILM OF THE YEAR EXCUSE ME CENTERY. THE BEST FILM I SEEN IN PROBABLY 10 YEARS. IT REALLY HIT THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING. THE ACTORS AND DIRECTING AND EVERYTHING ELSE WAS SPOT ON ABOUT THE TRUTH. THOSE "FOOTBALL PLAYERS" BULLIES LOOKED REALLY AWFUL IN THIS FILM. THAT IS GOOD BECAUSE THEY GET AWAY WITH WAY TO MUCH. I will be HONEST this FILM will wake up a lot of People. These FOOTBALL PLAYERS will suffer for there "SINS".
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
BOMB CITY
hotwheelerd11 September 2019
I Have New NEWS ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL FILM. LOVED IT SO MUCH I GOT IT ON DVD. Good thing about DVD It Shows A lot more. It Showed some EXTRA FOOTAGE THAT IN MY OPION SHOULD OF WENT INTO THE FILM LIKE. #1. Hot Chick breaks down with car. Looks NERVES. But let's Brian help her out. Happy at end. Asked him if he needs a Ride. The Funny part is he says Yup. And she is just dragging him on his Skateboard down the Country Road. #2. Actually Shows how his Art gets out on the Road. #3. Shows him and his friends doing Charity Work. #4. In my OPTION if they had these in the Picture I think MORE PEOPLE WOULD OF SEEN. GOOD THINGS IN BRIAN AND HIS FRIENDS. (I didn't because I DON'T judge on what People wear.) But the Truth is MOST PEOPLE DO???? If those parts were in the FILM MORE PEOPLE WOULD OF SEEN THE GOOD PARTS IN THESE PEOPLE. But look how ROUGH and TOUGH THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS WERE. BUT NO NO NO THEY STILL MADE THEM LOOK LIKE THE GOOD BOY'S. Even after it was PROVEN HE KILLED HIM ON PURPOSE. EVEN THE GIRL IN THE CAR SAID HE DID. SHE EVEN SAID THERE WAS NO NEED IN THAT TO HAPPEN. HE JUST WANTED TO RUN HIM OVER. THEN HE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A heartbreaking story told with grace & neutrality
irishboy1411 January 2019
First off, I love how even handed this film is. Neither the jocks or the punks are villainous/overly sympathetic cartoon characters. Both groups are filled with immature teenagers who have their own rituals (Jocks have football games, Punks have rock concerts), they're more similar than anyone wants to admit.

The directing is fantastic, especially since this is the director's first feature. I loved the acting, everyone felt so real and grounded. and I really appreciated the social commentary and how the film was told/structured.

I'm more than happy that I bought this, I already want to rewatch it to pick up on more details, Definitely give this a watch.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Almost A Modern Version Of The Outsiders
TheAnimalMother9 November 2021
Don't get me wrong, the story here is not quite as good overall as The Outsiders. Nor is it nearly as convincing in who is to blame. But of course The Outsiders is fiction, and this is based on real life. Who's to blame, and how much blame is actually deserved in reality, is so much harder to pinpoint than in most works of fiction.

While I think this film is reasonably good, and well worth a watch; I really don't think the film is nearly as effective as it thinks that it is. It also seems to show a little bias of it's own in fact. Watch it yourself and see what you think. The guy who ends up sentenced was actually given 10 years probation, a long time, and then when caught drinking which violated his probation, he wasn't treated so lightly. He actually ended up serving nearly 4 years in prison.

While sometimes I don't mind some of the points that Marilyn Manson has brought up from time to time about American culture, I really felt he didn't help this film much, if at all; As his narration at the beginning is somewhat interesting & thought provoking, but when he finishes what he has to say at the end, it really amounts to little more than stupidity. Manson also states that not one day was spent in jail by the young man portrayed here, but in fact, as I already stated due to his probation violation in connection to this event, he did eventually end up serving many, many days. But Manson rarely seems interested in truth, but rather his interests lie mostly in shocking people. To me, I understand an artists desire to stir things up, to try and provoke change. Manson however is not one to attack things in a fully authentic fashion, hence the lack of his effect on cultural change on any large scale.

Overall I think the film is a good cautionary tale. Even though it seems to think it is more than that. 7/10.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The ending will make your heart race
Lugo198912 February 2018
Bomb City is not a perfect film but it is a solid one nevertheless. It takes a while for the viewer to get sinked into the story but when it does it will surely stay in your mind for a while.

One of the strongest points of the film is its portrayal of the differences between two completely different groups of people. They might be a bit stereotypical at times but are certainly not far from reality. The system or the machinery that runs our society does not support people who are different, defy and question authority and who are not afraid to stand by their principles, we all know that, it has been proven hundreds of times. If some injustice happens to these people, justice and the system are not always to be counted on. It is very sad and upsetting.

As far as the performances and direction are concerned, it is all solid. The opening and closing narration by Marilyn Manson is worth listening to as well as he makes some great observations. As mentioned before, it is not perfect but definitely worth seeing.
4 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Boring
owjan-4597928 August 2020
Some white junkies kicked other white junkies. Punk VS Redneck. American stupidity at the most. What a big deal. Waste of Time. Could watch a comedy instead.
2 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Perspective is the Key
PhilipGHarris18 September 2018
Bomb City considers the case of a true-life manslaughter in Amarillo from the perspective of the victim and his friends. Identifying the problems between those who have chosen to conform to society's values and those who have chosen to reject them in the search for something new. It's a difficult task to achieve and writers Jameson Brooks (director) and Sheldon Chick almost manage to pull it off.

Whilst the interplay between Brian (Dave Davis) and his friends slowly reveals a person who still has strong family connections and a true heart, when it comes to his passion. It also cuts to a future court case and counters this with the attorney, Cameron Wilson, fighting against his actions in court. A masterfully powerful performance by Glenn Morshower. This interplay key to the developing narrative which discusses who was right and who was wrong.

As tensions rise between the punks and the jocks in the town of Amarillo you can only see the story going in one direction, and the writers ensure you know that by starting near the end, intercutting to the court and then exploring the reasons. Seeing the police act differently to the two groups and casting the punks in the more fundamentally artistic role, while the jocks are seen as the drunken louts. A side that the film fails to explore to satisfaction, especially the Dynamite Museum - which seems to be a far more intrinsic plot point at the end than it is given credit for.

Perhaps if the background of the jocks had been more fully explored there could have been some factors which would be of interest. As an alternative myself, I often found myself when younger being stopped by the police for merely walking down the street. But on leaving the theatre I still felt the film didn't address the differences to my satisfaction. Although it did lead me to research the real-life event, which perhaps was the point.

All that being said, the way the film feels and the sense of growing oppression are well handled. Acting is sensitive and tormented when it needs to be and camera work reflects the style of the story, which are all positives. Telling the tale from a perspective that certainly wasn't covered in the press.
6 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nice one!
ConqueringRuler6 April 2018
I'm not gonna tell you what's happening in the film, you can read a summary if you like. but it's best you check it yourself, because this film is great in portraying the punk lifestyle and the problems that come with that, especially in Amarillo, Texas. Myself, I was a punk with age 16, and then become a Skinhead (not a fascist/bonehead, but true to the 60s Skinhead movement) and really like to see a film like "Bomb City" because there are not so many films that portray Punks and Skins properly. Right now I can only think of This Is England (2006), but that one focus more on Skinheads.

Anyway, great film, watch it, Now! 8/10
11 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Missed the mark
brettbentman30 June 2021
Just couldn't get into it. Some decent acting but then some horrible... the truth to the story is interesting but the actors took me out of it. I know the punks are supposed to be the home team but I was rooting for the a hole jocks lol.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
White riot
j_smith_714 April 2018
As someone who lived through the original punk era (late 1970's) as a teenager myself, I was looking forward to this reworking of punk as it appeared in the 1990's. I thought it may be reflective of this second wave of teenage nihilism and rebellion. Sadly, it wasn't.

I know the real story of what happened in Amarillo and the outcome for those involved (no spoilers from me). But, truth of the matter is, as the film progressed, it became more and more like this was just The Magnificent Seven with Mohican haircuts. Except, unlike that classic western/Japanese story, the characters herein are not developed in a way which makes the viewer care all that much about what happens to them.

For sure Dave Davis as Brian does an excellent job as the central protagonist but he's the only one with any chops in this movie. The remainder of the cast spend most of the film shouting loud obscenities, (badly) pretending to be drunk and swivel-eyed 'look at me, I'm so different' fakery. This was repeated over and over again in more or less each scene to the point where, as other reviewers here have commented, you could skip from minute 10 to minute 118 and not miss anything of any importance. It is very monochrome in that regard.

All that said, it's a 6 out of 10 film for me. This film would have worked much better had it been cut to an hour maximum. It needed to focus on Dave Davis' Brian more. It needed more of his family background, how and why he became a punk (when punk had been dead 20 years by this time anyway) and it needed to just tell the story without forcing sentimentality in our faces.
18 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
In Bomb City tragedy is served
Some movies that tell real stories have a journalistic vocation. They try to shed light on a story that according to certain criteria, must be told. If they narrate what happened with the clarity due, in an honest way and without artifice, the dramatic purpose occurs in a satisfactory manner. Sometimes they are movies that stimulate debate. In other cases they are movies with a clear purpose: that we issue a judgement. This is one of those movies. Cinematographically speaking, Bomb City is a steamroller. It is solid, punchy and develops in a powerful rhythm. Its music and aesthetics match. It is clear and effective. In general it is a balanced film. It has enough elements to be considered a classic youngsters movie. The cast appropriately embodies the superficial, naive and well-meaning features of the main characters. Naive heroes who fight against hatred and stupidity. Boys with perhaps wrong intentions but who manage to soften you up and prepare you for rage and impotence to take over you. The very structure of the script presages injustice. In Bomb City tragedy is served. The hero will find his redemption through our catharsis. The injustices that end with a human sacrifice and classic tragedies have an undeniable formal affinity. But, is our perplexity at such flagrant injustice a kind of catharsis?
6 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Can't understand the high ratings..
jps-833225 December 2018
I cannot understand the high ratings. I get that it is low budget and the director's first film, but it is poor. Firstly, the acting is terrible.

Both the punks and the jocks come across as complete prats, so it is hard to root for either of them. The punks probably annoy more, because they are in the film more. I get the impression you are meant to root for the punks, but they come across as idiot trouble makers who bring it on themselves. Aside from this the film is incredibly slow and a large part in the middle seems to have no relevance to the story.
13 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
people need to be more positive and open-minded. we need justice
mikahlurimaah24 November 2019
The story of the "Punk" group doing their own thing and not messing around with anyone. The beginnings of the story feel like crap but getting into the middle / middle ground is understandable. There is no justice in this story.
0 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.