Bomb City (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
- Sex & Nudity (2)
- Violence & Gore (1)
- Profanity (1)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (3)
- Frightening & Intense Scenes (1)
- Spoilers (2)
Sex & Nudity
- Brian showers in a car wash, his bare rear seen. A couple heard having sex, but not seen.
- Some mild sexual references throughout
Violence & Gore
- A person hit with a thrown object. Guys fight, punches thrown, people kicked. A car wreck, bloody face seen. A gang fight with numerous punches, kicks, people hit with chains. A person run over by a car, bloody body seen.
- Over 225 f-words, 40 s-words, 25 b--h, a few d--n, h--l, b-----d. Slang terms for anatomy. Obscene gestures. Does not include song lyrics.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several young people smoke.
- Several scenes show groups of young people drinking.
- A drug deal seen.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several intense fights with injuries and death. A death scene of a loved one.
Violence & Gore
- One of the main characters is incredibly graphically run over by a car and he is shown covered in blood afterwards his death and the horrific injuries he suffers are then talked about in graphic detail this is extremely graphic and upsetting and is definitely the most violent part of the whole movie
- There is a scene where a police raid a house and kick and brutally beat the occupants inside including graphically spraying pepper spray in there eyes very disturbing and sad not all that bloody though although some blood is briefly shown more emotional than violent