Massu Engira Masilamani (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- The film contains some scenes of violence involving the use of knives and weapons, accompanied by some blood spurting but without strong details.
- Two of the stronger scenes involve the depiction of deaths by fire. In these scenes, the victims are shown being doused in petrol and set alight, and screaming and writhing in pain as the fire engulfs them.
- There is also a use of the word 'f**king' which is uttered once by the protagonist during an intense moment.
- However its muted, there is also other uses of profanity but all of them is muted except the word 'sh*t'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is few scene of smoking.
- In one scene, several people is seen drinking in a bar.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- While there is an element of horror in the film, it is not depicted in a scary manner. There are no jump scenes and often the scenes involving the spirits contain a touch of humour.