Under the Shadow (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for terror, scary images and brief language|
Sex & Nudity
- The film has nothing to do with nudity or any kind of sexuality.
Violence & Gore
- The word whore is said.
- A man calls a woman degrading words over the phone. (wh***)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several jump scares throughout the film.
- A woman wakes up to find a stranger in her bed.
- A woman screams in a stairwell while trying to save her daughter. Scene is quite intense.
- A missile is dropped on a building, causing several windows to shatter.
- Visuals of bombs dropping and bomb sirens.