The Night Eats the World (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
- A man gets fully naked and sits in a bathtub for warmth. No genitalia or buttocks are seen. A man also scrubs a floor shirtless.
Violence & Gore
- 3 characters attempt to get in a vehicle and drive away but are attacked and (presumably) killed. You don't see exactly what happens but you can hear screaming from the car from a distance.
- Many dead bodies are shown with blood around them. No great detail is shown. There is also plenty of blood on walls in the shape of handprints or splatter. The city is shown abandoned with crashed cars and remnants of carnage.
- A man attempts to hunt a cat. He shoots at it but we presume he misses because we don't see the shot.
- Many zombies are shown in various states of decay or damage. Nothing too gruesome compared to other zombie movies. Most of them just have some skin missing.
- A character comes across a husband and wife where the husband has killed the wife and then killed himself. The gunshot wound he inflicted on himself is shown in great detail with brain matter strewn about behind him.
- A man shoots another human on accident.
- A character treats another character's gun shot wound. There is some detail of him pulling out buckshot with blood pouring out.
- Two zombies attack a man in a car. He suffers a cut on his leg.
- A man swings on a rope and gets knocked out. Blood is shown running down his forehead.
- A zombie is shot with a shotgun up-close with their head exploding. Another zombie is shot in the chest right after with a bloody spot and wound appearing.
- 4 uses of "f*ck", 3 of "sh*t", 1 of "*sshole", and one of "h*ll".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A character drinks liquor from a bottle alone. He gets intoxicated.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man holds a shotgun to his head in preparation to kill himself. It slips and goes off but misses him.