Yellowstone (2018– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
Sex & Nudity
- Crude sexual references.
- Simulated sexual acts are short with little nudity.
- Partial female nudity e.g. breasts and butts.
- Scenes at a strip club feature close-up shots of the dancers, some are topless.
- A girl frets over her first period, blood can be seen.
- There is an intense rape scene
- Many lengthy scenes of women just wearing panties or lingerie and of women bathing & showering with breast and butt nudity.
- Male rear nudity when walking in a hospital gown.
Violence & Gore
- Car accidents lead to bloody injuries and bodies.
- Characters are attacked or killed, e.g. beaten up, punched, kicked and shot.
- Animals are killed, e.g. a horse is shot and a wolf is run over (both occur within the first two episodes.)
- Several uses of the F-word, as well as other uses of strong and mild language.
- Name calling, e.g. bitch, fucker and son of a bitch.
- Pretty much every episode uses strong language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters are seen drinking and smoking in many places, e.g. clubs and bars.
- Beth can be seen smoking and drinking in several scenes, her character's recurring theme alcoholism, which is briefly explored in some episodes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Scenes featuring animals being killed might upset some viewers.
- Intense rape scene