Special Correspondents (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- No nudity at all.
- There is a scene where it is implied a man and a woman had sex. You see nothing. Only the woman in the dressing gown when letting the man out of her apartment early in the morning.
- There are a few scenes with hugging.
Violence & Gore
- While creating a video, a man is punched in the face.
- A couple of scenes where a guy slaps another guy. This is done for humour.
- The 2 main characters create a video with fake guns pointed at them.
- Towards the end of the movie the 2 main characters escape by use of gun fire and shoot most of the bad guys. Nothing too graphic, there is a one or two guys you see a bit of blood splatter.
- Some, quite a lot of uses of the 'F' word. There are a few occasions where it is mumbled. My estimate would be about 20 'F' words. Some, quite a lot of uses of the s word and uses of other minor words such as b**tard, a**hole, b**ch.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A few scenes where the main characters have a glass of wine.
- One of the main characters is described as being a drunk
- In one scene toward the end of the movie the 2 main characters sniffed cocaine. Then a few minutes after that one of the main actors ate a piece of paper which was wrapped around the cocaine.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There isn't really any frightening or intense scenes. Maybe the most intense scene of the movie was toward the end of the movie there is about a 2min gun fight with multiple victims. That is about it.