Look Who's Back (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
Sex & Nudity
- There is no sex, there is a mans naked rear end. A couple starts to kiss but the scene ends. In a montage of quick scenes, a nude woman is seen for the blink of an eye.
Violence & Gore
- The main character shoots a dog. A group of neo-nazis points out him.
- In interviews, numerous groups of people discuss ways they would or do mistreat the "others", mainly immigrants.
- Several references to the Holocaust are made, with Hitler making nearly explicit suggestions that certain people in current times should be beaten, removed, or even gassed.
- During the end credits, real-world scenes of riots are shown.
- Several people are punched. One critic is silenced by persons placing tape over his mouth.
- A character is shot at close range with a small caliber handgun. Only a slight spot of blood is visible at the entry wound. The victim falls off a high building.
- Variations of the N-word are said several times to illustrate the difference between usage in modern hip-hop versus historical usage; this is presented comically. The f-word is said no more than 10 times
- The 's' word occurs a number of times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Drugs: None
- Alcohol: None
- Smoking: A main character is frequently seen vaping.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are several scenes of people stating support for violence against outsiders, particularly immigrants.
- An elderly character's remembrance of the real Hitler is distressing.
- Rated PG-13 for brief strong language and suggestive reference.