Free Fire (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 19 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong violence, pervasive language, sexual references and drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- Implied that 2 people had sex years before. We do not ever see or hear this.
- There is talk of a man sexually assaulting a minor then mutilating her face with a broken bottle. Nothing is shown, it's just mentioned.
- Brief mild references.
Violence & Gore
- There's one brief but gory scene where a man gets shot through his nose.
- A man gets stabbed in the mouth with a crowbar.
- After a while the violence is constant. Almost always moderately to extremely graphic. Plenty of non-fatal violence as well.
- There is a strong violence throughout the film, albeit with a campy tone.
- A man is set on fire.
- Two men are shot in the head.
- A man's face is run over. This is shown. His skin is shown briefly peeling apart on the van's tire.
- Blood spurts, squirts, oozes, and flies.
- More than 300 f-words.
- 240 uses of the word "fuck" and its derivatives, as well as many other profanities of all kinds. Frequent uses of "cocksucker" and "cunt"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several characters smoke throughout the film.
- One character is stuck with a used needle.
- Another character smokes crack.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The entire movie is basically an hour and half shootout. Some scenes are very bloody
- This movie is quite dark with some adult themes, however there are some comedic scenes.
Violence & Gore
- It is told that a junkie mutilated a girl's face with a broken bottle.