Avengers: Endgame (2019) Poster

6,725 Reviews
The End of an Era!
ahmetkozan25 April 2019
After Avengers Infinity War, we waited for the Avengers Endgame. We wondered how the story would go on, how our heroes would turn back, what would be the end of Thanos. Many theories related to this have been put forward. Avengers Endgame was undoubtedly the most anticipated film of recent years. Normally, the higher the expectation, the higher the probability of disappointment. But this is not the case for Endgame. Whatever you're expecting, you find much more in the film. This means that the biggest concern about the film has disappeared.

On the other hand, another comparison comes up. Is Endgame more successful than Infinity War? We can comfortably say it Avengers Infinity War is just the beginning of the story. Endgame was the finale of the story. So we shouldn't think of these two films as two separate stories. There is only one story divided into two parts.

Avengers Endgame is, above all, a great homage to the ten-year history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The story highlights the original Avengers team. Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye are at the center of events. No character comes in front of them. Of course there are many characters that play an important role in the story outside the original Avengers team. Everyone's concern was that Captain Marvel, who was included in the Marvel world, overshadowed other heroes. We can say that this certainly did not happen. What is important in this struggle is not how strong you are, but how good you are. This comes to the fore in all areas. It gives good message about being a hero and a family.

Of course, Avengers Endgame has some critical aspects. For example, is the three-hour period necessary in terms of the story? It can be discussed. The head of the story moves much slower than the rest. It also drags the heroes into an emotional predicament. Then the tempo is rising and the heavy scenes we are watching are getting more meaningful. The last 45 minutes of the movie is fully action packed. But the last 45 minutes goes so fast that you don't even realize it. Action and battle scenes are really successful. There is not even a slight distress about visual effects. There are also slight logic errors in the film, but in general the story is so successful that these details become meaningless and insignificant after a certain point.

Lastly, Avengers Endgame doesn't have a movie end scene. Because after the film's final, there is no need for another scene. The Marvel legend Stan Lee appears with a small stage. But this is the last surprise scene in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Moreover, there is no clue about Marvel's future. This makes us wonder more about Spider-Man: Far from Home. 10/10
2,339 out of 4,271 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"PHENOMENON"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
" ...the problem is, when you mess with time, time kinda tends to MESS BACK.. " ~TONY STARK, A.K.A 'IRONMAN', MARVEL'S " AVENGER'S : ENDGAME " .

___________________________________________________

" SO WHO CARES ?

...if this "1ST-BIT" HERE sounds a bit CLICHE ? ? ? The fact is that this film Is, ( At The VERY LEAST ) ->- ( 1. )A LABOUR OF L💎VE . ( 2. )A TRUE, UNEQUIVOCAL WORK OF " HE💎RT " . ( 3. )A BEAUTIFUL & ENDURING M💎STERPIECE .

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE pictures that are "THOROUGHLY" UNPREDICTABLE, & this Passionately-exquisite Creation FAR, FAR outweighed my Every-Hope in that particular respect, and ...Indeed..... so MANY, MANY, MORE .

A WELL MEANING WORD OF ADVICE, THOUGH ->- "THIS IS ( NOT ⭐ -❕) A FAIRY TALE". BE ABSOLUTELY SURE to chuck your 'innocently-created FANTASIES' of what to expect... RIGHT AT THE CINEMA ENTRANCE, ( Or chances are, you will Almost-CERTAINLY, be DISAPPOINTED ) .

ALSO, I "ESPECIALLY" urge you to Spare more than just a "Passing-thought" for CHRIS HEMSWORTH'S "Profoundly-comedic", & YES... O F . C O UR S E ->- ROBERT DOWNEY JUNIOR'S, "Utterly-Stellar & ENTIRELY OSCAR WORTHY ⭐❕ ( -AS IN "BEST ACTOR, & NO LESS- )".. "DRAMATIC"... PERFORMANCES. ( The Generally-SUPERB Collective-cast performance NOTWITHSTANDING )...

Come to think of it, ( SADLY ), ANTAGONISTS' performances these days Often tend to get OVERLOOKED and/or TAKEN FOR-GRANTED; & JOSH BROLIN'S "INEVITABLE"-THANOS ->- MAY ->- most decidedly be NO EXCEPTION. I'm ( ALREADY ;) ) ROOTING FOR him to be Nominated for "BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR" for the 2020 OSCAR AWARDS .

AND IN CLOSING : OH YES.. Consider Yourself Warned... this film is SO FUNNY..... you may just ->- "DIE LAUGHING". ( Consider yourself FULLY-WARNED, N O W ) .

A HUMONGOUS, WHOLESALE 25 ( 😉 ❤ ) MARKS OUT OF 10 , HANDS DOWN ⭐ ❕❕" .
179 out of 307 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The ending made all 22 movies worth it
larshoeijmans24 April 2019
If you're going to watch this movie, avoid any spoilers, even spoiler free reviews. Which is why I'm not going to say anything about the movie. Not even my opinion. All I'm going to say is:

The crowd applauded 3 times during the movie, and stood up to clap their hands after. This I have never witnessed in a Dutch cinema. Dutch crowds aren't usually passionate about this. I checked the row where I was sitting, and people were crying. After the movie, I was seeing people with smudged mascara. That's all I have to say about the movie.
2,131 out of 3,936 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolute Perfection End Game
ymyuseda24 April 2019
Rating 10/10 Absolute perfection end game !! Good acting performance to all the characters. Great cgi's. Truly epic & perfect ending to a long journey of marvel movie. Go see it you wont regret it !! Perfection Marvel Endgame !!
1,501 out of 2,854 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The time travel is a joke
hphatngo4 August 2019
There are so many nonsense point in this movie. Wasted my 3hrs. I'm very very DISAPPOINTED.
278 out of 505 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A complete hype
bdmunck20 June 2019
I have watched the movie when it was just released. A couple of months later and I was looking at the reviews. I cannot believe all the 10/10 scores for this movie.

Personally I was extremely disappointed with this final movie. Infinity war was an amazing good movie, end game delivers a very simple story based on the time machine concept with plenty of flaws. While I understand the hype and the popularity of the MCU the movie was not bringing me what I was hoping for. There is no further clarification of what led to this movie. The new hulk is another example what I believe was too far fetched. But I don't think I should continue. Surely it is a must see, but for me remains Endgame one of the less convincing movie of this long series of movies brought to us in the las ten years.
299 out of 545 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Already know whats gonna happen.
jordan-mccoy8271 July 2019
I dont see why people think its that great. We already know whats gonna happen. They just copy it from the comics. You want a good superhero movie. Make the movie first, then the comic book. It will save time and money.
249 out of 451 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
not good
saimonsisir8 June 2019
Story not good .. that's way i don't like this type of move.
329 out of 603 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The worse Avengers of them all !
circellic7 June 2019
It was extremely disappointing. Crammed every politically correct them down your throat.
404 out of 747 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Extremely bad!
Authentic-Jabba29 July 2019
This is so not ok! It is extremely bad! On so many different levels, this is awful!
131 out of 230 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
You must be kidding me.
alex-zhukovets28 July 2019
There are endles topics, the sci-fi universe could be so immensely diverse, but only the pure greed and the striving for money making lets us 1v1 with THIS.

Why dont we take the top Nebula/Hugo winning scenarios? Because we obviously perceive our viewer through the prism of arrogance and dont evend dare to waste corporate budgets on something worthy.

Such a waste of time, ressources and such a stamp on Marvel.

Bad, just bad.
131 out of 230 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
PLODDED ALONG LIKE AN OLD MULE
escape30-553-6574086 August 2019
So many others have captured how I felt about this movie, that regurgitating what they said would lessen their impact. So all I want to say is that this movie was slow, disjointed, badly executed in writing and a complete disappointment. Even my 9 year old grandson said it sucked. Sad....
297 out of 543 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Soap operas!
nowonboard26 February 2021
Watching Avengers Endgame, What Did People See In This! Avengers Endgame! I really don't like soap operas! Boring!
79 out of 134 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
stupid movie
blazeolympiakos14 June 2019
Worst movie i saw this year boring mess,plot holes,too cheesy,bad writing
394 out of 728 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Overrated
joeymcguire-2820320 May 2019
Not sure what all the fuss is about. It's no way an all-time top ten film
417 out of 772 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Overrated.
uzuncan-365244 October 2019
I have nothing to say except this movie is overrated and the only reason why people went to it was because, Infinity War ended with a cliffhanger.
Better than Game of Thrones Season 8
kalibr-562314 August 2019
What a boring, predictable excuse for a movie. I'm so glad I resisted the hype and didn't suffer through this in the theaters. It's obvious this movies reviews are artificially inflated on this site, just look at all the other negative reviews.
3 hours of cringe
drgrozozo30 July 2019
Absolute deconstruction of original characters and the universe, this nonsensical circus seems only aiming to cram as much "political correctness", painful attempts at humor and cheap pathos into torturous 3 hours. One can only wish for infinity gauntlet to snap away the bad acting, horrible scenario and hollywood itself.
146 out of 258 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Most overrated film of all time
YourMyWifeNow17 February 2020
This wasn't just bad as in disappointing, it was one of the worst films I've ever endured. I was enjoying it until 'time travel', and from then on it spiralled downwards until it hit rock bottom. Just terrible. You know how Iron Man 3 was unwatchable? Well imagine that, but a hundred times worse and even longer. It amazes me how someone, at some point, gave this the green light to be made and then wasted $350million on this disaster. It's difficult to know where to start with this insufferable abomination, but I guess it must just be me as it made a ton of money at the box office and seems to get decent reviews. If this is an indication of the standard of where the Avengers movies were heading, then good riddance. The proof in what I'm saying is the appallingly bad 'Spider-Man Far From Home', which is also one of the worst films I've ever had the misfortune to see. I give it one star for the last 20 minutes where the series was wrapped up. Disney, please don't inflict any more of this garbage on the world.
91 out of 156 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best animated film of the year
megaz-4320499330 November 2019
This film is all about CGI effects and animation. 0% mind blowing. 80% nonsense science 20% jokes
Disappointing garabge
generalkeknobi9 May 2019
Plot holes everywhere, cheesy lines,basically the average superhero movie and no one sees how bad it is because they're blinded by hype, endgame was a mediocre poorly thought out rushed movie that feels more like a cashgrab
Is this a joke?
bjorn-hoili11 September 2019
This must be one of the most ridiculous movies I have ever seen. They tried to create humor, sadness but it was just pathetic.
203 out of 365 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mind numbing. I just had to turn it off.
tkwhittles10 August 2019
I can never be bothered with reviews but this films rating is beyond a joke. Plot is awkward and ridiculous... even for Marvel. Acting is non existent. Direction and editing just feels amateurish. I couldnt deal with anymore after the 1st hour it was excruciating. It feels like they gave a class of children the old "how would you end the avengers" lesson and just put all the answers in a bag and picked one.... and then just made it work.... or so they thought. I may feels the urge to watch the 1st half again and hope it inspires me to watch the conclusion but its highly doubtful.
230 out of 416 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst 2019 blockbuster
dausdaus29 June 2019
Just some super heroes whining the whole movie. Such an example!
212 out of 382 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.