Avengers: Endgame (2019) Poster

An experience you'll gonna remember forever.
raudafitriani24 April 2019
There is no way that I could describe my emotions for this movie. I'm totally speechless. I haven't laughed (even cried) this much in Marvel movie or even in any movie. I'm fully on my emotion, there are so many tears of joy and loss. Amazing story, the acting is outstanding, epic action, great CGI, the best storytelling ever told in a superhero movie, amazing performance. I love it more than 3000.

Happiness, sadness, pure joy, excitement... I'm gonna miss this moment in my whole life because let's face it- it's been awhile movies can bring such a big enthusiasm like this.

It is such an experience you'll gonna remember it forever. People are clapping, laughing, crying, full of a state emotion. It's 3 hours long but it went by like a finger snapping by Thanos. Even though you know where the story is gonna bring you because it's still a superhero movie but it left me speechless.

The movie is absolute perfection. The ending of this movie is what we and the characters deserved. It gives a perfect balance for all these past 10 years. Epic and perfect ending, I was not disappointed at all. This movie was completely emotional and visually stunning. Now I get it why the Russo Brothers told us to do a Marvel Movie marathon before watching Endgame because this movie had everything to accomplish what left behind before all of this.

Ready or not, whatever it takes.

Go watch it for yourself.
40 out of 41 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
You're not ready for this, believe me
diornodouwes24 April 2019
I have everything to say, and I'm speechless at the same time. Yo expect everything about this movie, and everything is small expressed. This movie has plot twist, an amazing story, amazing acting (RDJ deserves every single award), visual effects, directing, and everything you want a Marvel movie or any movie to be. And obviously, tears. Tears of joy, and tears of loss. 3 Hours pass without you noticing it, it felt like 1.5 hour, max.

Ladies and gentlemen, please experience this yourself. This is a good movie.
621 out of 718 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolute Perfection End Game ( Score 10/10 ⭐ )
ymyuseda24 April 2019
Absolute perfection end game !! Good acting performance to all the characters. Great cgi's. Truly epic & perfect ending to a long journey of marvel movie. Go see it you wont regret it !! Perfection Marvel Endgame !!
319 out of 396 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best Marvel Superhero movie ever and also the epic conclusion to the 21 movies in the MCU
rjcattermole24 April 2019
Avengers: Endgame is above all the best Marvel superhero movie to date. This is also the best and epic conclusion to the 21 movies in the first 10 years of the MCU. This is the epic culmination. The best storytelling ever told.
321 out of 425 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Perfection
monks_8924 April 2019
Unbelievable. For Marvel to pull this tour de force of a film is unreal. 21 films. 21 films culminating in the conclusion of endgame. The scope is incredible, I will only say it's definitely one of the best Marvel films out there, and there are many. I don't want to spoil anything. Watch it!
224 out of 304 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Action,Happiness,Sadness and pure joy!
jaacy-8460024 April 2019
I laughed , cried and was speechless. 3 hours well used. It was a perfect "ending" of the Avenger Movies. I will watch it again and again and again. 10 points well deserved!!!
194 out of 271 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
AN EPIC SAGA!!!
wickjohn-8830324 April 2019
Avengers : Endgame was completely insane, power packed, emotional and visually stunning. It's feels like a celebration rather than calling it a movie. Endgame is an experience that will stay in our heart forever. Truly EPIC. It was so satisfying and it's a tribute to the MCEU. Thank You Marvel...
140 out of 199 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The zenith of the MCU franchise.
vert271224 April 2019
I feel like I'm wasting my time writing down my thoughts about Avengers: Endgame, because nothing I (or any critic) could say about it would ever dissuade a prospective viewer from seeing it. But after having had the chance to watch it at a preview screening, I can't help but say a few spoiler-free words.

I'm not your average fanboy -- most long-running franchises have bored me at this point, and I couldn't care less about the newest Star Wars episode or whether there will be another film set in the Harry Potter universe.

But Marvel films have been consistently watchable, with many solid entries and a few great ones (Winter Soldier, Ragnarok, the first Guardians of the Galaxy among others). And after Infinity War ended with a cliffhanger, I was looking forward to the conclusion. Boy, was I not disappointed!

Very few highly-anticipated movies live up to the hype, but Avengers: Endgame is one of them. It's the perfect follow up to Infinity War, and the absolute zenith of the Marvel franchise. It's hard to see how they'll be able to top this one.

It's surprisingly inventive (even when you know where the story is headed, the plot takes a few tangents getting there), emotionally engaging (a few people were crying in the theater) and surprisingly funny (this is probably the most I've laughed in a Marvel film since Thor: Ragnarok). Visually speaking, it's a true spectacle (topping Infinity War in the 'epic battle' stakes), and even though it's three hours long, it doesn't feel bloated. The only times I glanced at my watch was because I was hoping there would be more time before the end.

Yes, it's a superhero movie, but an immensely entertaining one (especially for fans who have seen all the pictures that came before it: there are tons of references and inside jokes to reward the faithful).

If "Return of the King" managed to win Best picture at the 2003 Oscars Avengers: Endgame deserves at least a nomination. It's as good (and in many ways better) a conclusion to a fantasy/genre series as the Peter Jackson film,.

Go see it.
202 out of 294 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The most satisfying ending, just like the Russo's said.
thomasdekoning199624 April 2019
This movie proves the Russo brothers are in a league of their own when it comes to closing a franchise this big. In my opinion they pulled of the most satisfying ending this story arc could have.

It's nothing without its previous 21 movies. Must watch for every movie fan.
142 out of 211 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The ending made all 22 movies worth it
larshoeijmans24 April 2019
If you're going to watch this movie, avoid any spoilers, even spoiler free reviews. Which is why I'm not going to say anything about the movie. Not even my opinion. All I'm going to say is:

The crowd applauded 3 times during the movie, and stood up to clap their hands after. This I have never witnessed in a Dutch cinema. Dutch crowds aren't usually passionate about this. I checked the row where I was sitting, and people were crying. After the movie, I was seeing people with smudged mascara. That's all I have to say about the movie.
128 out of 190 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just wow. Best superhero movie ever
ericbaez26-953-17882824 April 2019
Basically the title. Left me speechless. I was probably too hyped to the point of annoyance but it broke my massive expectations to the point that I'm watching it again 2 more times this weekend. It leaves you at the edge of your seat and the 3rd act is just insane and a masterpiece. Infinity War was fantastic but this is insanity, in all the right ways. The best series finale that I hoped it would be and then some.
107 out of 167 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
OMFG! Love3000
dahark24 April 2019
I can't describe what kind of emotions this movie shook lose while I watched it. I haven't laughed this much in a marvel movie, not even Ragnarok, I wasn't as touched by any as by this one, the action was amazing, the story was surprising, almost nothing got left out, it's just the ending which wasn't as strong as the rest of the move, but that doesn't really matter. If I could, I'd turn around and go watch it again. 3 Hours went by like a fingersnipping by Thanos. Just amazing.

And I am aware there are a tiny few bits that don't make complete sense, but that doesn't change anything about how amazed I was.
106 out of 168 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Overall an epic conclusion but inferior to Infinity War's pace and energy (SPOILER FREE)
This is probably the highest 8/10 I could give for an 8/10 movie.

There are some very good moments in Endgame and that's coming from a long standing MCU fan growing up with these movies. In creating an extensive and emotional journey for a lot of the MCU characters, it absolutely succeeds.

Endgame ultimately is an excellent conclusion to over 10 years of film but I feel the plot's pacing and direction is really lacking to Infinity War, which 'trimmed the fat' and was much more focused and energetic. Granted, Endgame takes risks but this might be a disappointment to some fans with its slower pace that focuses on character development over action and intense sequences. The run time probably should be shorter or streamlined. Less cuts and motion blur during fight scenes would've made it easier to track fights as well.

Respect for the Russo Brothers for taking the direction they did with Endgame and it really does satisfy but Infinity War is overall a more entertaining movie. It's not the best MCU movie but I can't dispute its great conclusion.
86 out of 141 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Marvel Movie Ever
schmid-maximilian24 April 2019
Just watch this epic final of the best Marvel movie ever!
102 out of 175 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So good
arypatel-8330024 April 2019
The best marvel movie ever, I cannot put into words how amazing this movie was, too good!
90 out of 156 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A MASTERPIECE
sebastianalbertogomez24 April 2019
Speechless, guys, speechless... Avengers: Endgame, is the best movie of superheros and of the best movies in all history
79 out of 138 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Perfect Finale
willtownsend-5971024 April 2019
Avengers: Endgame is the final film to the Infinity saga in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The story is emotional, unpredictable, unforgettable, complex and intense. The story does continue on right after infinity war had finsihed, and I thought it was a good way too start because the characters can give you an understanding of how they are feeling. How much loss they have witnessed. During the three hour film, you care so much for the characters that it makes you want them to live through the whole time, leaving with no casualties. The acting by the cast is outstanding, none of their lines sounded cheesy. Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr especially. The audience has never seen the two characters shine so bright and powerful over the last 11 years. The visuals are the most impressive, it is shown to be Oscar worthy and you would be hungry for more as the film continues on. The final battle was the bomb, the mother of all battles, better then Ready Player One's finale. It's so big and all of it fits in perfectly. Avengers Endgame is the perfect finale that has been set up over the last 11 years. Its a rewatchable film and you will never see the characters the same way as you have seen them from the past films.
52 out of 89 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellence
cst270924 April 2019
The climax that all fans deserve. Marvel still pulls out surprises that you couldn't dream of, allowing this to earn a spot anongst some of the greatest films made. The length yields an utterly satisfying scene, but honours the 11 years of the studio with the perfect ending.
59 out of 107 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Polarizing... did not live up to my expectations
martin-hristov-9224 April 2019
No spoilers.

The movie had a nice closing of the past 10 years but is far from the best Marvel movie which I had hoped for.

Infinity war is head and shoulders above it due to its high pace and perfect character combinations. Endgame is funny, emotional and provides more depth to main character heroes. However, leaves so many important things out of focus despite its 3 hour runtime. Also, surprisngly feels like the Russos missed many great opportunities to make the movie better.

Go and see it! Still important piece if the puzzle.
33 out of 57 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A little bit underwhelmed
Mardolin24 April 2019
Don't get me wrong, the movie was great, but would I watch it a second time? Probably not - until the DVD comes out.

I've seen infinity war at least 5 times, and it's one of my favorite films.

That being said, i will compare the two movies for sure, and I just disliked the pacing, it was all over the place. Some Characters felt off, and some got little to no screen time, where others had too much.

It's just too many characters for one movie, even though infinity war did it much better, with just as many characters. I just can't put my finger on it.

The fighting scenes were alright, the first half lacked action, but the second half delivered some good solid scenes, nothing groundbreaking, but fun to watch. They can't reinvent the wheel, neither do they want to. They stick to what works, and that's alright.

All in all, the movie was a close 8/10, the fanboys who give it a 10 are just blind to accept the mistakes the movie made. It's not a perfect film, even an 8 is really generous in my opinion. The Movie works with nostalgia and gives fans of the MCU the things they wanted, more or less.

Still thinking Thor 3 was the best MCU movie. Sue me.
25 out of 42 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Infinity war is head and shoulders above Endgame
tkkristensen24 April 2019
Endgame is a good movie, but not a great one.

Is it a fitting end for the 20+ movies, hell yes, but still it´s falls short in way too many areas.

The plot is what all thought it would be about, with some small twists, but the first 1,5 maybe 2 hours could have been much shorter.

When things start to pick up, and we get the epic show down... well... It´s one big LET DOWN :(

Again it´s a good movie, but great.... no way. It´s really a disappointing ending to so many great Marvel movies, as the big battle is over and done before it even starts.

Maybe I had too high expectations, and many will disagree, but damn im bummed out about the ending.
107 out of 209 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fitting End
gollwog24 April 2019
Despite what others may say or have said this film was far from predictable. I certainly lost my bets. I both laughed and cried during this film. I loved every minute and none of those minutes were wasted. The writers outdid themselves on this one. I just hope the next ten years can live up to the first. Here's hoping.
58 out of 109 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Avengers Endgame is a perfect closure for 10+ years franchise of films
mohamedfrancois24 April 2019
Although throughout the movie you kinda expect what is happening, Avengers Endgame closes out the 10+ years of MCU greatly and opens up nicely new ways for future MCU films to come, it's definitely an unforgettable experience and a must watch for every MCU Fans, Non-MCU Fans might feel lost in this one. 10/10 for MCU Fans. 7/10 for Movie buffs.
53 out of 99 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
OK, but not as epic as expected
philipp-buchecker24 April 2019
Not sure if it's a good idea to write a review here, as it seems, that Fanboys are rating down carefully considered reviews, just because they are not praising endgame, but so be it.

I was not really disappointed, but I was also not stunned by this movie. It had a lot of shortcomings, logic-flaws and humor that simply wasn't funny or jokes that were somehow not fitting into the storyline. Some characters developed in a direction, I personally did not like and the overall ending to the movie seemed rushed and somehow chaotic.

Overall it was a decent ending to this MCU phase, but as always, it's down to personal preference if you like a movie or not or if you wished for a different storyline.

There are too many things, that were illogical:
  • Nebula not telling the guys what it takes to get the soul stone
  • Tony Stark not even questioning why Pepper is in the end-fight and not taking care of their children
  • Depressed, fat Thor
  • Captain America being able to use Thor's hammer
  • Captain America living a life with his girlfriend without someone remembering it in their timeline
  • All of a sudden, all dead heros appear out of nowhere - all coming from Wakanda - how the heck did they know and gather in the first place?
  • If you haven't seen Captain Marvels end credit-scene, Captain Marvel would appear right out of nowhere in this movie and everyone would wonder why.

Thor being depressed and fat and this Softie-Version of Hulk were the main character developments I also did not like.

Personally didn't like Tony Stark being killed, but one saw that coming. After all, his story was told. Captain America living another live at least got him a happy end, although and illogical one. The hairstyle of captain Marvel ... ok, let's not talk about this one.

There are certain scenes that are indeed epic, overall, the movie was entertaining, but I honestly liked Infinity War more.

Cannot tie this to specfic reasons, it's a combination of all the aforementioned elements, that simply didn't do the trick for me to make it an epic movie.

Considering myself being a big fan of the MCU franchise, I think all fans should see it, but if you are at least somehow interested in a decent and logic storyline, be warned you might not be too overwhelmed by this movie.
68 out of 133 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Simply great
lars-417-11065824 April 2019
Just watched the new Avengers-movie. It's simply fantastic and a must-watch for every Marvel-Fan. It contains everything I expected and wished for an so much more. It's hard to put in words without a spoiler. Find out by yourself and enjoy.
42 out of 79 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.