Avengers: Endgame (2019) Poster

You're not ready for this, believe me
diornodouwes24 April 2019
I have everything to say, and I'm speechless at the same time. Yo expect everything about this movie, and everything is small expressed. This movie has plot twist, an amazing story, amazing acting (RDJ deserves every single award), visual effects, directing, and everything you want a Marvel movie or any movie to be. And obviously, tears. Tears of joy, and tears of loss. 3 Hours pass without you noticing it, it felt like 1.5 hour, max.

Ladies and gentlemen, please experience this yourself. This is a good movie.
546 out of 634 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolute Perfection End Game ( Score 10/10 ⭐ )
ymyuseda24 April 2019
Absolute perfection end game !! Good acting performance to all the characters. Great cgi's. Truly epic & perfect ending to a long journey of marvel movie. Go see it you wont regret it !! Perfection Marvel Endgame !!
280 out of 347 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best Marvel Superhero movie ever and also the epic conclusion to the 21 movies in the MCU
rjcattermole24 April 2019
Avengers: Endgame is above all the best Marvel superhero movie to date. This is also the best and epic conclusion to the 21 movies in the first 10 years of the MCU. This is the epic culmination. The best storytelling ever told.
296 out of 388 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Perfection
monks_8924 April 2019
Unbelievable. For Marvel to pull this tour de force of a film is unreal. 21 films. 21 films culminating in the conclusion of endgame. The scope is incredible, I will only say it's definitely one of the best Marvel films out there, and there are many. I don't want to spoil anything. Watch it!
202 out of 274 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Action,Happiness,Sadness and pure joy!
jaacy-8460024 April 2019
I laughed , cried and was speechless. 3 hours well used. It was a perfect "ending" of the Avenger Movies. I will watch it again and again and again. 10 points well deserved!!!
174 out of 246 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
AN EPIC SAGA!!!
wickjohn-8830324 April 2019
Avengers : Endgame was completely insane, power packed, emotional and visually stunning. It's feels like a celebration rather than calling it a movie. Endgame is an experience that will stay in our heart forever. Truly EPIC. It was so satisfying and it's a tribute to the MCEU. Thank You Marvel...
123 out of 175 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The zenith of the MCU franchise.
vert271224 April 2019
I feel like I'm wasting my time writing down my thoughts about Avengers: Endgame, because nothing I (or any critic) could say about it would ever dissuade a prospective viewer from seeing it. But after having had the chance to watch it at a preview screening, I can't help but say a few spoiler-free words.

I'm not your average fanboy -- most long-running franchises have bored me at this point, and I couldn't care less about the newest Star Wars episode or whether there will be another film set in the Harry Potter universe.

But Marvel films have been consistently watchable, with many solid entries and a few great ones (Winter Soldier, Ragnarok, the first Guardians of the Galaxy among others). And after Infinity War ended with a cliffhanger, I was looking forward to the conclusion. Boy, was I not disappointed!

Very few highly-anticipated movies live up to the hype, but Avengers: Endgame is one of them. It's the perfect follow up to Infinity War, and the absolute zenith of the Marvel franchise. It's hard to see how they'll be able to top this one.

It's surprisingly inventive (even when you know where the story is headed, the plot takes a few tangents getting there), emotionally engaging (a few people were crying in the theater) and surprisingly funny (this is probably the most I've laughed in a Marvel film since Thor: Ragnarok). Visually speaking, it's a true spectacle (topping Infinity War in the 'epic battle' stakes), and even though it's three hours long, it doesn't feel bloated. The only times I glanced at my watch was because I was hoping there would be more time before the end.

Yes, it's a superhero movie, but an immensely entertaining one (especially for fans who have seen all the pictures that came before it: there are tons of references and inside jokes to reward the faithful).

If "Return of the King" managed to win Best picture at the 2003 Oscars Avengers: Endgame deserves at least a nomination. It's as good (and in many ways better) a conclusion to a fantasy/genre series as the Peter Jackson film,.

Go see it.
179 out of 261 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The most satisfying ending, just like the Russo's said.
thomasdekoning199624 April 2019
This movie proves the Russo brothers are in a league of their own when it comes to closing a franchise this big. In my opinion they pulled of the most satisfying ending this story arc could have.

It's nothing without its previous 21 movies. Must watch for every movie fan.
127 out of 191 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The ending made all 22 movies worth it
larshoeijmans24 April 2019
If you're going to watch this movie, avoid any spoilers, even spoiler free reviews. Which is why I'm not going to say anything about the movie. Not even my opinion. All I'm going to say is:

The crowd applauded 3 times during the movie, and stood up to clap their hands after. This I have never witnessed in a Dutch cinema. Dutch crowds aren't usually passionate about this. I checked the row where I was sitting, and people were crying. After the movie, I was seeing people with smudged mascara. That's all I have to say about the movie.
107 out of 162 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just wow. Best superhero movie ever
ericbaez26-953-17882824 April 2019
Basically the title. Left me speechless. I was probably too hyped to the point of annoyance but it broke my massive expectations to the point that I'm watching it again 2 more times this weekend. It leaves you at the edge of your seat and the 3rd act is just insane and a masterpiece. Infinity War was fantastic but this is insanity, in all the right ways. The best series finale that I hoped it would be and then some.
94 out of 147 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
OMFG! Love3000
dahark24 April 2019
I can't describe what kind of emotions this movie shook lose while I watched it. I haven't laughed this much in a marvel movie, not even Ragnarok, I wasn't as touched by any as by this one, the action was amazing, the story was surprising, almost nothing got left out, it's just the ending which wasn't as strong as the rest of the move, but that doesn't really matter. If I could, I'd turn around and go watch it again. 3 Hours went by like a fingersnipping by Thanos. Just amazing.

And I am aware there are a tiny few bits that don't make complete sense, but that doesn't change anything about how amazed I was.
92 out of 147 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Marvel Movie Ever
schmid-maximilian24 April 2019
Just watch this epic final of the best Marvel movie ever!
94 out of 160 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So good
arypatel-8330024 April 2019
The best marvel movie ever, I cannot put into words how amazing this movie was, too good!
83 out of 141 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A MASTERPIECE
sebastianalbertogomez24 April 2019
Speechless, guys, speechless... Avengers: Endgame, is the best movie of superheros and of the best movies in all history
74 out of 127 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Overall an epic conclusion but inferior to Infinity War's pace and energy (SPOILER FREE)
This is probably the highest 8/10 I could give for an 8/10 movie.

There are some very good moments in Endgame and that's coming from a long standing MCU fan growing up with these movies. In creating an extensive and emotional journey for a lot of the MCU characters, it absolutely succeeds.

Endgame ultimately is an excellent conclusion to over 10 years of film but I feel the plot's pacing and direction is really lacking to Infinity War, which 'trimmed the fat' and was much more focused and energetic. Granted, Endgame takes risks but this might be a disappointment to some fans with its slower pace that focuses on character development over action and intense sequences. The run time probably should be shorter or streamlined. Less cuts and motion blur during fight scenes would've made it easier to track fights as well.

Respect for the Russo Brothers for taking the direction they did with Endgame and it really does satisfy but Infinity War is overall a more entertaining movie. It's not the best MCU movie but I can't dispute its great conclusion.
58 out of 103 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Perfect Finale
willtownsend-5971024 April 2019
Avengers: Endgame is the final film to the Infinity saga in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The story is emotional, unpredictable, unforgettable, complex and intense. The story does continue on right after infinity war had finsihed, and I thought it was a good way too start because the characters can give you an understanding of how they are feeling. How much loss they have witnessed. During the three hour film, you care so much for the characters that it makes you want them to live through the whole time, leaving with no casualties. The acting by the cast is outstanding, none of their lines sounded cheesy. Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr especially. The audience has never seen the two characters shine so bright and powerful over the last 11 years. The visuals are the most impressive, it is shown to be Oscar worthy and you would be hungry for more as the film continues on. The final battle was the bomb, the mother of all battles, better then Ready Player One's finale. It's so big and all of it fits in perfectly. Avengers Endgame is the perfect finale that has been set up over the last 11 years. Its a rewatchable film and you will never see the characters the same way as you have seen them from the past films.
45 out of 79 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellence
cst270924 April 2019
The climax that all fans deserve. Marvel still pulls out surprises that you couldn't dream of, allowing this to earn a spot anongst some of the greatest films made. The length yields an utterly satisfying scene, but honours the 11 years of the studio with the perfect ending.
53 out of 98 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Avengers Endgame is a perfect closure for 10+ years franchise of films
mohamedfrancois24 April 2019
Although throughout the movie you kinda expect what is happening, Avengers Endgame closes out the 10+ years of MCU greatly and opens up nicely new ways for future MCU films to come, it's definitely an unforgettable experience and a must watch for every MCU Fans, Non-MCU Fans might feel lost in this one. 10/10 for MCU Fans. 7/10 for Movie buffs.
49 out of 92 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fitting End
gollwog24 April 2019
Despite what others may say or have said this film was far from predictable. I certainly lost my bets. I both laughed and cried during this film. I loved every minute and none of those minutes were wasted. The writers outdid themselves on this one. I just hope the next ten years can live up to the first. Here's hoping.
53 out of 101 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Infinity war is head and shoulders above Endgame
tkkristensen24 April 2019
Endgame is a good movie, but not a great one.

Is it a fitting end for the 20+ movies, hell yes, but still it´s falls short in way too many areas.

The plot is what all thought it would be about, with some small twists, but the first 1,5 maybe 2 hours could have been much shorter.

When things start to pick up, and we get the epic show down... well... It´s one big LET DOWN :(

Again it´s a good movie, but great.... no way. It´s really a disappointing ending to so many great Marvel movies, as the big battle is over and done before it even starts.

Maybe I had too high expectations, and many will disagree, but damn im bummed out about the ending.
76 out of 150 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Perfection
ni-cole-andrews24 April 2019
This movie has the absolute perfect balance of fan service and harsh moments. Lean into the tears and suspend a little disbelief. This movie is everything we needed and more than we deserved.
33 out of 62 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Most Beautiful Marvel Movie.
mahardikaitokid24 April 2019
Just watch it by yourself. This movie has more deep story, and will mix all your feelings as well. Thanks god nowadays kid has a great role model for them and thanks god that i was born into this era when this Comic Book Movie exist.
30 out of 56 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Simply great
lars-417-11065824 April 2019
Just watched the new Avengers-movie. It's simply fantastic and a must-watch for every Marvel-Fan. It contains everything I expected and wished for an so much more. It's hard to put in words without a spoiler. Find out by yourself and enjoy.
37 out of 71 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best super hero movie ever
rinaldomartodikromo24 April 2019
A must see, Best movie ever!!!! I really think this is the best super hero movie ever made!!! Thank you Marvel
52 out of 104 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Monumental. Breathtaking. The end of an era.
jfriedewald24 April 2019
I'm among those people, who normally don't engage in writing reviews. But this time I really have and want to. I rewatched the infinity-saga prior to Engame's release and there couldn't have been a better ending to it then the one it got. It really has been an epic ride and I feel privileged to have been able to be a part of it. Though only being a spectator, I feel connected to these characters, they are like long know friends. Endgame is the epic and monumental end to the saga which began over a decade ago. And oh it is more then worthy to be the last milestone on this incredible journey. I went through so many emotions watching this, joy, pride, happiness, sorrow and a sense of being alive and what it means to be human. Just watch it, you'll see what I mean, I really don't promise too much. It's truely hard to say goodbye to so many beloved characters, but they get the ending they deserve and will always be the franchise's core. Thank you for this amazing journey Marvel.
16 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.