Florence Foster Jenkins (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for brief suggestive material.|
Sex & Nudity
- A married man has a mistress. The married woman states that she has syphillis and that she abstains from having sex. The man is later seen in bed with his mistress. Sex is implied, and the film creators show the woman topless from two angles. In the first she lies on her abdomen with the side of her breasts showing slightly. In the second the film creators film her standing from a side angle which maximizes the view of her breast without showing her nipple.
- While the film contains gratuitous female nudity, there is no male nudity for balance.
- The show discusses sexual health issues and the long term effects on health, emotions and relationships.
- It's implied that a male character is attracted to another during contact.
Violence & Gore
- The use of some mild language such as 'bullsh*t' and 'assholes' is present in the film.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Based on a true story, 'Florence Foster Jenkins' revolves around a woman who cannot sing well but dreams of performing in an opera. Her devoted husband and her loyal pianist support her and try to shield her from the truth that her singing is horrible.