Toni Erdmann (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong sexual content, graphic nudity, language and brief drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- A sex scene when a woman sits fully nude and open her legs while the man is sit and begins to thrust in a fast way from the front.
- A sex scene with fast thrusting while both are sitting and facing each other.
- Characters attend a club where lingerie-clad women dance in the background. The lingerie is not particularly revealing, and there is no nudity.
- The film contains a scene where the female protagonist asks a man to masturbate and ejaculate onto a piece of pastry which she promises to consume in front of him. The man proceeds to do so. He is seen masturbating from behind, with his hand visibly moving and slight glimpses of him explicitly rubbing his genitals can be seen (the motion is very quick however). The man ejaculates off-screen, then lays down and is seen touching his penis (which is semi-erect) in full view before he pulls up his pants. The woman then eats the pastry. The man's semi-erection can be seen through his underwear as she eats it.
- There is an extended sequence in which multiple characters are fully naked on camera. We see complete full-frontal male and female nudity from multiple characters. The scene is entirely non-sexual and played for laughs.
Violence & Gore
- A character uses a pin to release blood from underneath the toenail of their injured toe. After piercing the toenail, a single, sizeable burst of blood squirts out through the pinhole.
- Two or three uses of the "f" word, used sexually. A handful of uses of the "s" word. All profanity is not in English and is subtitled.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In one scene, three characters each snort a line of cocaine off a tray from their vehicle.
- Smoking and drinking , including several scenes of cocktails consumed at bars, parties, etc.