Supergirl (2015– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- Some sex in season 2
- Scenes of making out.
- There are a few sexual references
- Lesbians scenes often of kissing.
- Some flirting and kissing among adults. One episode has someone walking in on people in bed, implying that they had been having sex.
Violence & Gore
- In one episode supergirl is beaten until she bleeds, then dropped off of a building and is barley alive and she goes into a coma for a few days before waking up.
- Supergirl faces off against sinister villains, and the physical clashes are intense and violent, enhanced by the players' super strength. Some episodes feature gun use (fortunately, Supergirl is bulletproof) and other weapons as well. Even so, serious injuries are rare, but battles are frequent, between men and (super) women.
- A few curse words in every show, "hell", "damn", "ass".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In the second season, characters drink at bars and at home-- clinking glasses, chugging beers and glasses of wine to celebrate when good things happen.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- In season 4 a man is shown with torturing equipment to torture a tied up man at his house though any intense scenes are not shown