The Neighbor (II) (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language, sexual content, brief violence and drug use|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- There are quarrels and arguing between couples which become heated at times.
- During a heated argument, two men get into a fist fight and one of the men grabs a golf club and hits the man in the head, causing him to fall and crack open his head. Blood is shown being spilled out onto the marble floor.
- The following profanity is recorded throughout:- F-word 38x, S-word 7x, A/hole 2x, Bitch 1x, Cock 1x.
- The following blasphemy is recorded throughout:- 'OMG' 3x, Jesus name taken in vain 2x.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is a scene where two individuals are smoking weed and getting high. One person responds whilst smoking it "I don't recall this ever being this strong". Later, a woman is smoking a cigarette to calm herself down.
- There is occasional casual drinking throughout with beer, wine and spirits. One person is shown drunk which causes him to lose his temper.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A little suspenseful at times, (rear window type suspense) however nothing frightening.
Sex & Nudity
- After investigating an altercation between a wife and her husband the husband tells the protagonist "I bet you jerk off every time she walks outside in a bikini"
- A man and a woman who are already married to different people share an on screen kiss and there is a sex scene between them