Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015) Poster

Finally something refreshing!
ranjanac17 July 2015
Despite being a Salman fan I was not too impressed with some of his recent flicks which in my humble opinion lacked freshness or had mindless direction, so when a family member bought tickets for this movie I didn't go in with high expectations. But to you dear reader I'll say GO WITH HIGH EXPECTATIONS! It will not disappoint!

And more importantly go with your heart - that is all you need for this 2.5 hours long film to become one of the best you've seen in years. It's just one of those movies with such heart-tugging moments and the highlight - the bond between Pawan (Salman) and Shahida (Harshali) - which is such a delight to see that you forget all about plot, logic, direction - not to say that the movie lacks that. The perfection in execution is definitely there, especially in the second-half. I watched it in the AVX theatre with at least 500 others and from the sound of it at least 75% of them regardless of age or gender were crying from the intermission onwards - sometimes because it was sad and other times because the screenplay was just so pure and unfiltered that it just made these happy tears bubble up inside of you.

There is a certain level of comedy throughout and definitely some deep witty one-liners. My favourite was from Nawazuddin Sidduiqi (who played his role to perfection) who pointing at the current state of the media and their polarization of India and Pakistan proclaimed that "Hatred sells. Mohabbat doesn't."

The movie has depth, a message, and the cuteness overload that is Harshali Malhotra. It also has a relationship and emotions so simple yet so extraordinary that they make a hero out of a common man. :)
86 out of 102 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Movie makes you Fall in Love with Pakistan and its Common People
amogh-744-11220117 July 2015
I am not gonna write any story here . . . This movie has to be watched in the theaters only . . BB is so anti Salman Movie. it doesn't have over d top Action, Doesn't have catchy songs, whacky dance moves, solid punch lines from Salman and his usual craziness . .

yet this movie is outstanding. Every bit about this movie is brilliant. The songs which I had not even heard b4 watching movie, felt so nice in it. Songs are perfectly place according to situation . have little scope for Action , But it is still better than most Salman Khan movies .

as of Performances , I went to watch dis movie for salman Khan only . . but went out praising the performance of young Harshaali Malhotra . She is so cite, so expressive. her eyes n actions speak a lot in d movie. Navazuddin Siddiqui is as wonderful as usual . . he is d soul of the second half. kareena Kapoor have no scope which is understandable in a Salman han movie . but whatever role she have, she has given her 100 percent. and Now to the main Man. . The SALMAN KHAN .- this is his best performance off late . . his Pawan Chaturvedi is simply outstanding .

finally , Yash Chopra made us fall in love wid Switzerland wid his movies . I hope Kabir Khan succeeds in doing d same with Pakistan . for many scenes in this movie, we forget that Pakistan is our No.1 enemy and start liking it . We start Liking Pakistan, Its people, Its beauty, its nature. .
33 out of 37 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Winner All the Way !!
Divya Singh19 July 2015
Haven't seen such a beautiful movie in recent Times. Its Salman's Best movie till date. BB is not an Anti-Pakistan film. It's a possibility that it will be a lesser commercial success than Kick or Ek Tha Tiger. Its not Salman's type of movies but probably the best one.

17 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best movies of all time
Nikhil Khandelwal17 July 2015
This is undoubtedly Salman Khan's best movie ever! What a masterpiece of a movie with: 1) one of the best stories presented on the big screen in the past decade, 2) unbelievable acting by each and every member of the cast, particularly Nawazuddin and the little charming girl - Harshaali, 3) some of the most soulful songs heard in the recent past, esp the one sung by Adnan Sami, and last but not the least 4) Salman Khan being at his best in all forms of acting, especially his best emotional scenes ever. Salman Khan, aka Bajrangi will blow you away in this smoothly paced and highly entertaining + engaging drama - with Shahida by his side. A must must watch movie for each and every member of the family, friends, siblings, kids, partners etc etc.
106 out of 130 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't Judge With Its Title...Its a Masterpiece
Nilesh Kokulwar17 July 2015
All You Need to Know about Review is "A Must watch" if You think Cross Border Problems can't be Solved... Most Importantly The Salman Khan manages to Act his Best ever in every manner.. The Relationship between the Mute Girl and A Truly Helping Man made me cry at end.... Being Salman's Biggest fan I am feeling proud right now.... Believe Me If Rating is everything then you are gonna miss a lot of brilliant movies... The Plot, Acting by Salman, Nawaz, Little but Cute Girl,Will Surely give you a touch of excellence..About Direction its done brilliantly...All Songs are Awesome..Mostly Haters of Salman Khan are putting their all efforts to under-rate this movie but if you really want to witness a emotional but joyful ride then go and watch this Movie...
132 out of 165 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish
Ben Franklin18 July 2015
I went to see BB on the day of release with my wife and 17 year old son. I'm not Indian or Pakistani, but white British, so it was fun sat in a cinema full of Pakistanis, to watch a film that could have painted Pakistani in a negative light.

Judging by the murmuring I could her there did seem to be some people during the interval that were not too impressed with the film - slow, boring, blah, blah - but by the end I think everyone left happy.

From a white British guys perspective I thought it was a terrific film, and so did my wife and son. Great story, interesting characters, a ridiculously cute kid who stole the show without saying very much, excellent music, and some scenery that took your breath away.

I thought Salman Kahn was great, much more three dimensional than I was expecting. Kareena Kapoor provided a massive dose of eye-candy and played her part well too, although it would have been nice for that part to have been developed more.

But for me the star of the show - other than Harshaali Malthotra, the little girl - was definitely Nawazuddin Siddiqui. He is one of the most mesmerising actors I've ever seen. He could read the label of a sauce bottle and have everyone transfixed.

In typical Bollywood style the first half was your typical setting-the-scene, which I thought was done very well, and it kept me interested throughout, but after the interval, as soon as Nawazuddin Siddiqui made his appearance, the film took off and didn't let-up until the end.

All-in-all a thoroughly enjoyable film for all the family.
98 out of 122 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Outstanding Epic Heart Touching Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Sonal Navpute17 July 2015
I don't know from where to start & where to end. SALMAN KHAN has just nailed it. Pavan in reel is just mirror image of Salman Khan in real. Love, Care, Share, Being Human. Simple, sweet, innocent. His eyes and expressions are enough. Never seen image of Salman. As he has said no one clapped for his shirtless scene. HARSHALI as Munni (Shahida) is super cute. That innocence she has made our hearts to melt. Her sweetness steals the show. Without her voice she says everything. Understanding, the bonding between her & Salman is beyond perfection. NAWAZ as Pakistani Reporter Chand Nawab is mind blowing. How he helps Salman & Munni that's must watch in movie. KAREENA as Rasika is beautiful & played her part very well. Each scene is perfect. Story by V. Vijayendra Prasad is outstanding. All are just perfect in their respective characters. Or I'll say no one can do them other than Salman, Harshali & Nawaz. Perfect direction by KABIR KHAN. Aseem Mishra as DOP has shown Kashmir's true beauty. Love moments, fun moments, emotional moments everything is perfect. There is not a single moment in whole movie at where you'll think it is unnecessary. Movie will force you to think God, Religion, Country, Boundary no one can stop Love & Humanity. You will surely love Pavan & Harshali. Super natural acting by them. DON'T MISS IT. GO & WATCH BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN.
71 out of 88 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I wish IMDb had a 11 star rating too, because BB deserves it!!!
Darshan Banda17 July 2015
BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN is very positive , humorous and emotional movie. It's a movie which symbolizes togetherness between the two nation and religion, the story of the movies is predictable but still the director did a very great job of presenting a predictable plot in an unpredictable way.

Talking about the actors all of them did a great job,each actor takes the movie to higher notch but in the end it's the trio of SALMAN ,NAWAZ and HARSHALI that stays with you after the movie, OM Puri was phenomenal in his short but meaningful appearance.

The songs are good albeit few of them were unnecessary but the best ones were Zindagi Kuch Toh Bata and Bhar Do Jholi Meri , both of them were audio as well as visual treat.

The climax of the movie is something which I can't define in mere words,it is an overwhelming and unforgettable experience which can only be witnessed once you see this movie in the theaters and I am sure you will come out with damp eyes and a huge smile on your face after watching this movie.

Make your weekend count by rushing to the theaters near you to enjoy the beautiful journey of BAJRANGI and MUNNI and trust me this is a movie which cannot be missed even if an apocalypse strikes!!!!!!!
131 out of 168 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Again another Gift from Salman!! SALUTE
sisirsaimon18 July 2015
Nothing to say but I just saw from beginning till end.Really the story is an excellent gift with an extra ordinary Acting which will make you bring smile in your face,will bring tears in your eyes,you will feel an serenity in your mind.mind. Don't wait please have a look this movie. Wish we will get another gift from Salman again.There is no distance in between Muslim,Hindi,Christian,Buddhism... I am going to watch this movie again,Yes Movie watching is time killing but not every movie,From some movie you can learn something.This movie is one of the best movie I have ever seen.Music were perfect according to story line.We should take care our children in our society.Everyone expect LOVE from the core of their heart.Thanks everyone. That's why I want to say to all..WE ALL ARE PEOPLE(HUMAN)..... OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE,FOR THE PEOPLE........................... By............Shafkat Shishir
19 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A most watch film.
sagarkorake17 July 2015
What a movie. Kabir Khan you are master. Great performance by Salman...may be his best performance till date. Navaz rocked again.

But star of the movie is the little cute girl Harshali aka Munni. She stolen hearts of everyone.

Every human being should watch this film at least one time.

This is best bollywood movie in recent 10 years.

Superb comedy & flow of emotions. Its story of humanity. A full pack entertainer with a strong message.

Everybody should watch this movie & enjoy with your family & friends in festival times.

If you miss this then you will miss one of the best movie in bollywood ever.
78 out of 98 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Winner All The Way!
namashi_117 July 2015
Kabir Khan triumphs with a yet another winner with 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'. Khan delivers a film thats heartwarming, emotional & extremely entertaining. And Salman is exceptional, delivering his finest performance to date in the title role.

'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' Synopsis: A young mute girl from Pakistan loses herself in India with no way to head back. A devoted man with a magnanimous spirit undertakes the task to get her back to her motherland and unite her with her family.

'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' is a heartwarming tale about love & unity. Though a subtle father-daughter story at heart, the film is also an effective commentary on the India-Pakistan conflict/relationship, that exists even today. The narrative beautifully makes space for humour, strong emotions & also poignant drama.

While the first-hour, set in India warms up, with defining its characters & shifting between songs, its the second-hour that takes 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' to the epitome. The story shifts to Pakistan & the series of events that follow with its endearing protagonist & the child, are undeniably engaging & moving. And the climax, though slightly melodramatic, that too leaves an impact.

Khan, V. Vijayendra Prasad, Parveez Shaikh & Asad Hussai's Screenplay is excellent. It very believably blends many emotions & also courageously comments on the long-lasting topic of India-Pakistan. But its done effectively. Barring the slightly under-whelming climax, the Writing is consistently engaging otherwise. Khan's Direction is top-notch. He has handled the film with skill. Aseem Mishra's Cinematography captures the Stunning Locales of Kashmir, superbly. Editing is mostly crisp, although the film runs for over a 155-minutes. Music by Various Artists is lovely. Art & Costume Design are satisfactory.

Performance-Wise: Salman is at his best here. As Pawan Kumar Chaturvedi aka Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the Superstar enacts the god-loving, clean-hearted soul, with excellence. He's restrained, affecting & absolutely lovable, proving once again that he's much more than a box-offer thunder. He's the soul of 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'. Child Artiste Harshaali Malhotra is adorable. Her on-screen chemistry with Salman, melts your heart. Kareena Kapoor Khan is charming in a brief, yet substantial role. Nawazuddin Siddiqui is top-notch, yet again! He brings the house down with his brilliant comic-timing & walks away with some of the film's best moments, as well. Om Puri shines in a cameo. Sharat Saxena is good. Others lend fair support.

On the whole, 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' has its heart & soul at the right place. It wins you over completely, with its heart touching story. Strongly Recommended!
80 out of 105 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mindblowing Mindblowing Mindblowing
pramodranpariya19 July 2015
Bajrangi Bhaijaan is one of the best best best praise worthy movie. Story is not only about we are hindu or Muslim. It's outstanding and make a love and unity. All Character performed very hardly from heart and Also we will understand what happen if our child split her mother and how is going way to situation relationship between India and Pakistan. How should be worship of hanuman. I salute to story writer, all team and a idol. My wife was cried two times middle part in movie and last end and I cried in the climax end that make sense what is humanity.

Strongly Recommended!
12 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
crafted to perfection
Debajyoti Das19 July 2015
its a must watch for the Indian and Pakistani mass.you will just fall in love with the message this movie conveys.its one of the best movies of Salman Khan.it surely deserves a lot of respect,love and attention.acting wise also it is very good.all the characters appear to be very original.Nawas plays a small but very important role.screenplay is also very nicely done.its truly a value for money.though simple,but a very powerful and sweet story.basically it says that if there are people like Pawan(Salman Khan) and Chand Nawab(Nawazuddin Siddique) in these two countries,a healthy friendship can be established between India and Pakistan.wonderful movie.it will surely make you think.
12 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Salman Khan's best movie..
Geraldine Prasad16 August 2015
Bajrangi Bhaijaan will count as Salman Khan''s best movie. Magnum opus in every way..it is a simple movie with an extraordinary script. A movie about an Indian who helps a Pakistani girl to go back to her country so she can be reunited with her parents. It teaches us that humanity is far above religion. In New Zealand this movie was a huge hit and after 5 weeks people are still talking about it. Brilliant performances, great script, excellent screenplay, crisp editing, great music and above average direction makes Bajrangi Bhaijaan the best movie of the year. It is sheer entertainment and I am yet to meet anyone who has disliked this movie. I am rating it 10/10 but honestly speaking this movie is beyond that. The true rating is reflected when a viewer leaves at the end of the movie with a smile and tears in their eyes. A very emotional movie.. It is one of the best movies to come out of Bollywood. Well done Salman Khan and thank you for entertaining us. Congratulations to Kabir Khan and the rest of the cast and crew. If you have not watched Bajrangi Bhaijaan please do, trust me you will not regret it..
Borderless Love
ggoli19 July 2015
This is one of the best movies showing that there is no need to have any blood relationship when it comes to love. This movie also portrays when in love faults are not seen.

Spirituality always tries to preach to unconditional love is the only solution for happiness. This movie is a social movie showing such love between people who do not share anything common instead their belief systems, customs are quite opposite.

This is a latest example of how people get united and support the human values. News Reporters, Police, Army, public every one believes in a man who talks unbelievable truth but due to his honesty is shown via his face.

Salman Khan lived his character along with the kiddo. Fantastic acting by all actors.
Blessed this July!
Ravi Shekhar19 July 2015
Myself being a hardcore movie fan, have always expected much more than what Indian cinema could deliver. I have always felt that the movies in India were made for one purpose and one purpose only, box office collection, without any stress on originality and dedication on the movie script. But this July, man I was proved wrong, not once but twice, in a single weekend. Saw the Hindi dubbed version of Baahubali - The Beginning & Bajrangi Bhaijaan back to back and I am still not able to decide which one of these could I call the greatest creation of the box-office-centric Indian commercial cinema industry. Both the movies deliver on both aspects, quality and masaala. Both the filmmakers have proved that a movie can be a huge box-office success without senseless stunts and unnecessary romance. In simple words, all I can say is that please do not miss watching any of these two movies on the big screen, the way they were made to be watched.
11 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Groundbreaking, Heart Stomping Journey Which You Shouldn't Miss!
Muhammad Hussain19 July 2015
This is hands down one of the finest movies out of many I have seen this year. Simple, effective and mesmerizing. It brings all the superlative emotions out of you! (I am talking about the tears of joy). I have enjoyed previous Salman Khan movies because of their raw entertainment factor but that's just it. In more simple words they were mostly 'time pass' flicks to take your head off things. Bajrangi Bhaijaan on the other hand highlights a scenario where you just want to give most characters a tight hug as it make them seem so real! Salman Khan deserves much more attention for this film than what he has received. A splendid performance by him unlike any other movie he has done. The real winner her is Harshaali Malhotra with an impressive work. Nawazuddin Siddiqui as always was extremely natural. A righteously made movie with an important moral message for both countries and their rivalry. All in all, Kabir Khan have made up for past presentations with Bajrangi Bhaijan and it is a must watch! Salman Khan's journey to get Munni home will create wonders in your heart. It is one of those movies which I would buy on bluray and add it to my collection.

I give it a 10/10 not because of any biases but because it literally gave me shivers and touched my heart.
14 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan- A movie first for hates then his fans
ayu_22553217 July 2015
Before you read my review and reach to a conclusion, I would like to tell you that I'm a die-hard 'Bhai' fan since childhood so all these reviews doesn't matter for me. But I'm posting my honest confession for all those to whom it matters. This movie is not a typical Salman Khan masala movie but much more than that.

I went with the expectation of watching my favorite hero Salman, but to my surprise. I found out that The lead hero of this movie is story. Then the captain of the ship Kabir Khan. Then that little angel harshali Malhotra. And after that Salman and Nawaz.

The first half could have been edited little bit but you can't blame a guy like Kabir Khan who has shot documentary films all his career. The second half of this movie is simply amazing and you keep getting connected with this movie. The climax and the overall movie is a masterpiece.

Nawaz was awesome as always. Harshali was treat to eyes and she expressed so many things without saying a single word. The surprise package was Salman Bhai's acting and the best thing about his acting was the honesty with which he lived the character of bajrangi. The concept of hindu-Muslim and Ind-Pak is essayed with purest of humanity without disrespecting anyone.

Go and watch this film with your family. If you try to find mistakes, then not a single movie will come clean. But if you want to find out positives, then this movie is full of them.
46 out of 61 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Different from other salman khan movies
funbahadur19 July 2015
I went to theater thinking it would be another mindless Salman khan movies but it turned out to be different.There is no shirt opening scene, no item song, not too much fights. Salman khan has finally have done something great, it has great script.

The acting of Salman khan, nawazuddin, and the little girl is all very good. The first half of the movie is OK, but its the second half and the climax which is going to touch the heart of audience. My rating is 10/10.

I recommend everybody to watch this movie, not just salman khan fans. it is worth watching
10 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This movie leaves u with a smile tears and heart felt emotions Super Duper hit !
vineet agarwal18 July 2015
To be frank I am not a typical "BHAI" type fa ..its nearly 4 years after "Ready" I watched ‪#‎salmankhan‬ on silver screen! But never knew that ‪#‎BajrangiBhaijaan‬ wont just be an entertainer but this movie will steal your heart emoticon away.. ‪#‎munni‬'s smile ‪#‎bajrangi‬'s innocence and ‪ #‎nawazudin‬'s timing will make u laugh cry and more importantly u will leave theater with ‪#‎smile‬...Just go for the movie with ‪#‎family‬ A must watch.. n yes theaters are not just theaters u feel as if u r sitting in a ‪#‎Stadium‬ ! crowd was going berserk ! And yes this movie also tells that humanity is the biggest thing on the face of this earth and nothing is bigger than it.
10 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best work from salman till date...A Must watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sandeep tarte16 July 2015
I must say, I am not a big fan of Kabir Khan, have not liked Kareena Kapoor other than Jab We Met. I am not a Salman Fan either nd despite that I watch all his Eid releases on first day. BB is different. KK has been vigilant about sense and aesthetics more than just looking into a mass appeal. This could be a new beginning for a successful director to becoming a good director. He has been helped a great deal by Vijayendra Prasad's story and a capable production design team of Rajnish Hedao. Vijayendra' a household name in South market, has brought an original story with a lot of room to attract cine- goers. Rajnish's team, well known for PK, Rockstar and Three Idiots, already has vast experience of multi- location shoots. BB spreads across various cities and weathers and production design and art direction is always tough for such films. Credit to KK for utilizing the resources at hand in the best possible way. This is probably Salman Khan's best movie, i went in the theater room with low expectation and when i came out, i was amazed!! They show so much positive stuff in this movie!! I guarantee that, when u leave, you will learn at least 10 new things about humanity. This movie is way too good! Nawazuddin was amazing in there as well who played a pakistani journalist, and we already know that salman is good, but in this movie he was good acting wise, but The little cute girl was toooooo good. I love this movie, i learned a lot more after watching this, and this is the kind of movie that you watch again and again, and you still love it each time. So people that have not seen this movie yet, please go and watch it, and enjoy!
14 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
10/10 One of the best movies of Bollywood to date
kascade-4553817 July 2015
There might not be enough words to describe the emotions this movie carries, and I had not anticipated this before entering the theater.

It is unique in nature from other Salman Khan Eid releases and is much more special in terms of storytelling and performances. Charisma is always there in Salman films due to his persona, however, this movie brings a lot more to the table, most notably the little girl Harshali, who has done a great job without uttering a single word. Barfi? Black? I have forgotten those with the performance this 6 year old has given, and I know she deserves a Best Actor award for this movie Filmfare/Oscar just name the award, she is worthy of it and so is the beautiful movie. Salman, Kareena, Nawazuddin, and all other supporting actors done a good job. Kabir Khan has done a marvelous job doing justice to the movie.

Harshali is the star of the movie and that is not an easy thing to do when one shares screen space with someone of Salman Khan's stature.

Watch it alone, or with your friends and family, you won't be disappointed.

18 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan Is The Best Film of Salman Khan's Career
javeedahwar15 July 2015
Right from the time that the first promo came out, Komal Nahta trade specialist said that only the title of the movie is so catchy that worth over $ 20 million. Teaser and Trailer and other promo's including songs are warmly welcomed by audience. Coming to the merit of the film,

Why Bajrangi Bhaijaan should become All Time Blockbuster Bollywood film?

Kabir Khan, the director of mega-blockbuster Ek Tha Tiger, presents what he calls his master piece and the right type of cinema that he always believed in. In his interview, he quoted the Former Writer of Sholay - Salim Khan saying that: "After 25 years, he is watching a soulful film (talking about Bajrangi Bhaijaan)". Kabir Khan shows his talent that if he is not better than Raju Hirani, he is not less than him either. You may hardly find an objection to his direction. He delivers his duty with perfection.

Salim Khan (writer of Sholay) has said that Bajrangi Bhaijaan is Salman Khan's best performance till date. I think Salman khan is so Godly and unimaginably beautiful and so perfect in his role. He delivers his duty with perfection and heavenly.

In the trailer launch of the film, Mr. Salman Khan said that the hero of this film is script written by the writer of Bahubali movie (Vijendra Prasad). The history is beautiful, but the way it is made is more beautiful than the story. All credit goes to lead actors performances and great direction.

Of course, Harshali Malhutra - the little kid who plays the role of a mute girl lost in India is the surprise card in this movie. She is like a queen who wins your heart at a glance.

Kareena Kapoor and Salman Khan pair has earned much praise and applause by audience in Bodyguard film in 2012. The pair is back with reel romance, as Kareena Kapoor in her interview with ABP News. This time, Kareena looks gorgeous and unbelievable. She is absolutely the most important element of this story. She has got a great role in it and delivers his part with perfection. She is an ideal casting for this role. Both actors

Kareena Kapoor in her interview with Bollywood Hungama said that after a long period of time, Salman Khan is acting in a script driven film. The story is noble. It is never seen film and one of the all time best story that I have read about or watched. Like Kareena said in her interview, Bajrangi Bhaijaan has all the elements to surpass business of 3 idiots (the 2010 ATBB film of Aamir Khan). It is absolutely as good as 3 idiots and PK.

Nawazuddin Siddiqi has a great role playing a Pakistani Journalist helping out Salman Khan to return the kid safely to her home. He is emotional and fantastic in his role.The combo of him and Bajrangi Bhaijaan is the best of all time supporting role.

Both the Censor Board of India and Pakistan has called this movie the most positive film ever made in Bollywood hinting the emotional message lied in the script. For instance, Fakhr e Aalam - head of Censor Board of Pakistan took it to his Tweeter saying that it is not a negative film and the most positive film ever made on an Indo-Pak topic.

My final verdict: Direction wise, the film has Kabir Khan as one of the all time best directors of Bollywood. Content wise, Vijendra Prasad has written a noble piece that should only be watched on big screens. Performance wise, the film has three pillars in Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Nawazuddin Siddiqi supported strongly by Harshali (the little kid) and great actors like Om Puri and Sharad Saxena. Scale wise, it has a larger than life backdrop of two conflicting nation - Pakistan and India.

After this film, the fan following of Salman Khan will be tripled. Please do not be surprised if people start worshiping him or consider him as God on earth.

My final rating for this film is 10 out of 10. I see no objection and no valid critique that keeps the audience away from this film. Go and watch it in your earliest time and I challenge that you will not come out of theaters dried eyes and it will be your life's best experience.
64 out of 96 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome Movie
dikshamaheshwari20 July 2015
I completely enjoyed watching Bajrangi Bhaijaan, it was incredibly great from start to end. I really loved the small and irresistible baby girl in the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan. This little girl was so yummy and so was this film. All in all Bajrangi Bhaijaan is a fantastic film full of great efforts and great acting. It's now one of my favorite films and i must admit Mr. Salman Khan tugged at my heart strings From packersmoversbangalore.in Bajrangi Bhaijaan emphasizes how, amidst visas and wars, there are also angels about who don't see doors. They see homes, lives and children - and sometimes, children see angels too. .. It makes a beautiful, Mubarak point - one that's very dabangg too.
8 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Little Cute Girl Harshalli steals the show!
anasjshaikh16 July 2015
62 out of 94 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.