Krampus (I) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 24 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sequences of horror violence/terror, language and some drug material|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman makes a joke about squirrels "holding their nuts", referencing to a squirrels holding their penises.
- A photo of a man dressed as Santa Claus staring at a teenage girl's behind.
Violence & Gore
- In one scene a man is bitten by Kramer's, we later see his leg with a little blood on it, (Though mild this is the goriest scene in the film.) A girl is eaten by a giant Jack in the box, she survives, (not gory.) A woman stabs a evil teddy bear in the, some green goo is seen, (not gory.) A man is shot by a nail gun, (this is more comical than violent.)
- There is one slightly violent scene of people fighting over things over the store, people throw punches, kicks and some people fall into different objects, and a kid and man fight, and the kid is left with a bruise under his eye.
- A man gets bitten on the leg (offscreen but very frightening). Some blood is shown later. The same character gets shot with a nail gun; there is a little blood. The same man is shot through the leg, and we see the wound.
- A young kid is eaten alive by a jack-in-the-box toy
- Some of the evil creatures are stabbed and shot with a shotgun. They ooze green gooey "blood" Not grapbic looks like slime
- They used the word sh*t like 4 times
- The dad uses the word Asshole.
- The curse word, "Goddamn", is used infrequently.
- The word "bitch" is used.
- Hell 5 times ... but only for religious purposes and 2 assholes
- Two F-words, one of which is barely audiable and can only be detected via the subtitles.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A character makes a peppermint drink with alcohol in it, and then shares it with one of the children. Meant to be funny.
- A man pours alcohol into his coffee cup.
- A girl on skype is talking to her boyfriend who shows her a Christmas-themed bong, then tries to convince her to come over.
- A girl says how her mom is using a perscription drug "like candy".
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The appearance of Krampus may frighten some viewers.
- Very tame in general, a good horror film for 10+
- Some adults are attacked by menacing-looking toys, they manage to fend off the assault through the use of an axe, a knife and a shotgun.
- A young girl is eaten alive by one of the toys
- Christmas related merchandise being turned into evil, violent versions of their previous selves. Some are goofy and for comedic effect and some are meant to be much more frightening.
- Official ratings below, by IMDB
Sex & Nudity
- When Beth leaves and doesn't come back the parents get worried because she was going to her boyfriend's house. When they show their stress outloud the aunt says, "Let them out of your sight for one second and boom shotgun wedding.