Krampus (I) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 23 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sequences of horror violence/terror, language and some drug material|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman makes a joke about squirrels "holding their nuts".
- A scene insinuates that a photo shows a man dressed as Santa Claus staring at a teenage girl's behind. The mother shows her disgust.
Violence & Gore
- There is one slightly violent scene of people fighting over things over the store, people throw punches, kicks and some people fall into different objects, and a kid and man fight, and the kid is left with a bruise under his eye.
- A man gets bitten on the leg (offscreen but very frightening). Some blood is shown later. The same character gets shot with a nail gun; there is a little blood. The same man is shot through the leg, and we see the wound.
- A young kid is eaten alive by a jack-in-the-box toy
- Some of the evil creatures are stabbed and shot with a shotgun. They ooze green gooey "blood." Not graphic--looks like slime.
- They used the word sh*t like 4 times
- A couple of people use the word Asshole.
- The curse word, "Goddamn", is used infrequently.
- The word "bitch" is used.
- Hell 5 times ... but only for religious purposes and 2 assholes
- Two F-words, one of which is barely audible and can only be detected via the subtitles.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- An older aunt, who doesn't like kids, shows 3 children how to make peppermint schnapps. Then when the chubby boy wants a taste, she shares it with him. When he tries it, he indicates that he doesn't like it.
- A man pours alcohol into his coffee cup.
- A girl on skype is talking to her boyfriend who shows her a Christmas-themed bong, then tries to convince her to come over.
- A girl says how her mom is using a perscription drug "like candy".
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The appearance of Krampus may frighten some viewers.
- Handful of jump scares throughout the film.
- Some adults are attacked by menacing-looking toys, they manage to fend off the assault through the use of an axe, a knife and a shotgun.
- A young girl is eaten alive by one of the toys
- Christmas related merchandise being turned into evil, violent versions of their previous selves. Some are goofy and for comedic effect and some are meant to be much more frightening.
Sex & Nudity
- When Beth leaves and doesn't come back, her parents get worried because she was going to her boyfriend's house. As they show their distress, the aunt says, "Let them out of your sight for one second and boom, shotgun wedding."
Violence & Gore
- In one scene, a man is bitten by one of Krampus' helpers. His leg is shown with a some blood on it. (This is possibly the goriest scene in the film.) A girl is eaten by a giant Jack-in-the-Box. A woman stabs a evil teddy bear in the face, some green goo comes out. A man is shot with a staple gun.