Brothers (I) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- In the song "Mera Naam Mary" Kareena Kapoor dances around in revealing dress and half-way through the song, she goes topless (shown from the back) and changes outfit in front of everyone.
- Implied in song "Sapna Jahaan"
Violence & Gore
- A man slaps a woman so hard that she falls down injuring her head covered partly. Several martial arts fights scenes are depicted with detailed injuries.
- mild to none
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A father is depicted as alcoholic. Several scenes of alcohol is depicted. Chairman is seen smoking cigars
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Fight scenes are fairly gritty and intense in terms of both visual display and sound effects.
- A man slaps a woman so hard that she falls down injuring her head covered partly in blood maybe intense for some viewers.