The Ice Road (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for strong language and sequences of action and violence|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex or nudity in this film. A man hugs a woman to say thanks, nothing more.
Violence & Gore
- A few people drown in ice.
- Fighting occurs inside and outside the trucks. Punches to the head and face.
- A young woman is kidnapped in a truck. She is punched to the face whilst being tied up and knocked out.
- Hijackers attempt to take control of the ice trucks whilst in transit. They use guns, threats, fights. Some of the hijackers are ran over with the trucks. A woman in this fight sustains an injury with a tree being impaled into her chest.
- A man is shown being squashed against a fence by a truck.
- Very mild profanity levels. There was the one use of the F-word but it was not noticeable because of the high speed of the movie action. There were minor profanities mentioned infrequently throughout such as Sh**, Bast***, retard, and crap. A few blasphemous and racial slurs mentioned infrequently. It is entirely possible to miss the majority of the profanities and slurs due to the high pace action.
- The movie is rated a 12a certificate and therefore profanity is at a minimum. Suitable for families.
- Anytime there is an F-WORD, it is severe. Lots of other cussing too. And the F-WORD was very noticeable.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man enters a clinic where he is diagnosed with PTSD and is giving pills by a doctor to deal with it. The medicine is named.
- Two men have a glass of Whiskey in an office.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Mike's mentally ill brother is called "retarded" various times. Very sadistic
- A young woman gets called racial names which may offend some viewers.
- It is mentioned in the mine that it would be best to kill some minors to save the air for others and a lot of minors are destressed at this idea.
- Rated: M (Australia) for moderate themes, violence and coarse language, mild injury detail and very mild drug references.