Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- The doctor talks to a little girl in the hospital to comfort her, the nurse humorously reminds him not to flirt with the patient.
- The young patient is worried that she'll be completely naked during her surgery and the doctor promises to "close his eyes".
- Brief scene of a woman in a swimming suit sitting in her husband's lap and kissing his face.
Violence & Gore
- The movie is particularly gory because it shows surgeries and autopsies in detail.
- Heavy swear words in stressful situations (anger, disappointment, impatience), which are plenty in the movie.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The main character and several supporting characters are heavy smokers. Also, period correctly, people are allowed to smoke in public places such as conference room.
- The main character is shown drunk several times and we can see alcohol and people drinking on screen.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- All scenes where the surgeons try to transport the donor and/or gain all the permissions for the transplant are quite intense.
- The scene in which the surgeon massages the heart with his own hand can be a bit disturbing because of the sound it makes.