Fear the Walking Dead (TV Series 2015– ) Poster

New show runners needed ASAP!!!
chrisccraig-7711818 August 2019
The whole "we're out to help people" is so so silly and boring!!!

So much of the dialogue is pure exposition that regurgitates the ridiculous "we're helping people" theme of this show.
77 out of 81 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Can't watch anmore
rico187298 September 2019
I've tried to be a fan but it has become really hard to follow the rediculous plot. It's not enjoyable anymore. It is just something to watch until The Walking returns.
34 out of 36 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I can't recognize the show anymore
mateodrami4 September 2019
All i will say is that the show after season 4 has become pure GARBAGE nothing else to say im pretty disappointed.
38 out of 41 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad directing; worse writing
outpix22 July 2019
I have to agree with many reviewers here in that watching a group of incredibly stupid survivors of a zombie holocaust is torture. It's one bad storyline after another and the actors know it. There's very little for them to work with and subsequently the acting is subpar. Fire every writer and every director and start over; you can't do any worse.
46 out of 51 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I'm out
guenterfmang21 July 2019
This series has become a boring, meaningless, neverending trash movie. 5 stars because the first three seasons were good/ok
54 out of 61 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
never meant to hurt but this is really bad now.
Dido73 September 2019
Im watching this show from start and i cant stop watching it but soon .. the episodes lately are so boring fight breaks out for a free bunch of candies and manuscript stealing villains ... WTF WTF WTF
26 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This show needs to be cancelled now!!!
safsurfer27 July 2019
OMG this show has gotten stupider and stupider. Stupid people doing stupid things. For christ sakes RUN, don't just stand there. Stop talking and start chopping. The characters are all a bunch of cry baby idiots that just stand in awe instead of being proactive. Plus they are constantly meddling in other peoples lives that always ends in disaster....for the other people. The moral of this story is just worry about yourselves and stay away from us.....we don't want to die like everyone you try to help. Plus we've already seen plenty of ways to beat the zombies, yet they always seem to forget them.....like just smear zombie blood all over yourselves and you can walk right through them.....gee I don't know, why dont they just do that when they need to get away. Plus why are the characters always falling down, tripping, twisting ankles.....turn and run you idiot.....it's like they have to invent no forms of idiocy every show to keep it going. It's over, done, just end it NOW.
31 out of 34 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
FTWD downfall
Clive_W9 July 2019
I have given this show 7 stars on the grounds that I really enjoyed the original concept to the show, the Clark family, and the idea of something to fear... when the new show runners came on board, I was concerned, it can normally be something good for a show or something bad, this was mixed at first, as we had Morgan joined fear, from TWD, great no issues there, I love the Morgan character, and I really did like the additionally new characters like Jon. But what killed it was the fact it felt like what id enjoyed from 1 to 3 just didn't matter, Madison didn't matter, the world they were building didn't matter, the idea these could be villains in the making didn't matter, that is what season 4 brought me, a network that doesn't care over fans, the whole thing should have been handled differently, and now season 5... wow I am bored, so crazy bored I've been having it on in the background while I do other things as this no longer interests me, and that sucks, it sucks that it no longer interests me as this show was building something that I really liked. And I hate to say it but I am bordering on giving up. I will enjoy 1 to 3, the 7 stars are for what I enjoyed. I will continue to watch up to the mid season, but after that... I've just lost the excitement that used to be there... thank you new show runners you done a great job to killing something I enjoyed. To people who still enjoy this I am happy, keep enjoying, and I hope the show continues to live up to your expectations.
40 out of 45 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Zombies The After School Special
steinke_christine20 August 2019
I am not sure what happened to this show but it is officially safe for my 5 year old to watch now.
30 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Going downhill
vicsa-2313326 August 2019
I didn't mind this show even though unlike the walking dead I didn't really care of any characters but this last season is terrible - it's boring and corny - even the bad guy Logan is a waste. I liked Morgan in TWD he is boring in this. I am struggling through this season and have decided I'm out - I'm not watching anymore- I can't believe it hasn't been cancelled
24 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bored
sshowkaser27 August 2019
Honestly this series just died once they killed Nick. Season 5 is just a huge huge let down, I can't really watch it anymore as it is so boring. Please just make these episodes better as this is being a huge let down.
20 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Horrible Ruined
titoglunaperez6 September 2019
1-3 seasons are good, stop there and don't waste your time, is better to see a youtube recap than wasting so much time on this ruined show. They center all the show on a character from the main serie who believes he is dalai lama with kung fu abilities. On top of that he is invencible and becomes unrealistic how everyone around him decides to not kill him...
15 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ultimately wasted potential
captainvideoblogger15 July 2019
Starts out as interesting and separate take on zombie apocalypse. It gets better for a a while and season 3 is probably best season of the WD shows. However, they really took huge misstep on season 4. They wrote some major characters off and to replace them, they gave cardboard cut outs and most annoying character in the TV - Morgan. If that wasn't bad enough, they also changed the writing, the look of the show and everything that made this somewhat unique and interesting. Quality drop was so huge that I have no interest in 5th season and beyond. Shame because there was something here for a little while.
19 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Genuinely Shocked About The Renewal
MellowStello20 July 2019
Another season of this trash? Absolute insanity.

Who is calling the shots? A blind, deaf, illiterate? Do the low ratings, bad reviews, and general consensus mean anything to these clowns? Apparently not.

Greed. That's all I can say about TWD and it's offspring these days. Milking the cash cow until the milk it produces is necrotic and poisonous. Cancel everything about TWD, including the horrible mistake that's currently in development.

Show some damn respect to the audience and the first 6 seasons that gave TWD life.
26 out of 30 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I can't believe this show is still on air
hlee-7488711 July 2019
There is nothing scary or even remotely interesting about the zombies. And the cast looks like a group of squatters living in a RV somewhere down by the river. Watching this is like watching the "air fryer" infomercial...i cant believe people buy this.
33 out of 39 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A spin-off that takes to the start of the zombie apocalypse!
ahmetkozan10 April 2016
It's a real shame that most people rate shows on a "0 or 10" scale. Most of the complaining I hear about this show stem from people wanting it to be more like TWD. If you'd like to see something that is not TWD, but exists in the same universe--I think that's called a "spin-off"--then this show is that. Different places, different faces. Some of the characters make dumb choices, some are boring, and some are annoying. Viewers really seem to hate "realism" despite always screaming for it.

It's not perfect. I could gripe about the things I don't like, but they are minor when compared to the fact that I'm really enjoying watching how things progressed while Rick was in a coma. It offers nothing in the way of explaining the zombies (that's a good thing), but is showing really well how panic and mobs of humans actually paved the way for zombies to swoop right in and eat everyone.

If you want to enjoy this show, turn off your silly expectations about it being like TWD, and just watch while convincingly-real and flawed humans deal with a fast-moving crisis that no one seems to understand. It's easy for viewers to forget that these new characters don't have years of experience in the zombie world, so it just looks like some weird virus that makes people crazy and hard to kill. 7/10
207 out of 278 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's Getting Worse
johnbrogan-1338110 July 2019
Characters that have No Appeal

Story lines that make no Sense

You know the outcomes before they happen...

Who would Follow Anyone of these Characters? Everything they do in the series, have you Screaming at the Tv "why would Anybody Do That"?!!!!

Sorry , very Stupid Storylines & Characters you don't care if They Live Or Die
33 out of 41 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible and sinking
karrgal29 July 2019
This I want to help is irritating me beyond belief. I was so happy to see Mim Madison die, and the storyline gets worse. The entire airplane episodes were stupid. I am really hating this show.
15 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Season 5, What the hell is going on...
harbchad5 August 2019
With these shows I try to suspend a certain level of intelligence but it is getting tough to be this dumb. First off, Nuclear Power Plants are placed usually placed near major population centers because they are built to provide power. This troublesome reactor seems to be in the middle of nowhere powering a truck stop. How do you find a location in the continental United States to be so land locked you have to fly into it? This is Texas people, mostly flat desert. There are not enough cars in Texas to completely block of the 1000 square miles where they are trapped. Even just watching the show you could drive a 4WD almost everywhere in the back ground. Even if such a place existed that was inaccessible by car, wouldn't it have an airport, even a small one? It must be a rough world when you can only drive on pavement, dirt roads are scary, and taking a vehicle off road is deadly.

Then you have the mysterious people in black who "sneak" in by helicopter for something important for the progression of man. Run out of fuel and have to park their helicopter and wait for a fuel drop that is no where near their helicopter. If they had not packed in camo nets to cover a helicopter and enough razor wire to make a huge perimeter around it, they might have had the fuel to get back. Also, no explanation of what this crap hole of a place might have that is vital to the survival of the human species. Power of plot compels you... If this group is in charge of the survival of man we are in a lot of trouble.

When will we quit treating Morgan like some mystical martial artist. He has shown everyone how effective a sharp stick is at removing zombies. Everyone should have one, poking a zombie from 5 feet away is safer than using a knife. But, no, we have to treat this stick-fu as a magical skill that you must have training for.

They all lament how it sucks not having a gun when you need one, but the instant it runs out of ammo they toss it in the dirt. Keep that 9mm on hand you never know when you will find bullets. Stop using the guns on zombies, it draws more in and isn't as good as just poking them with a stick (see Morgan above). They now have all learned to survive in a zombie apocalypse for years. It is okay to show that as a skill and move on to other hardships. A group of zombies shouldn't worry these groups anymore it is a fact of life. They are slow and easily dealt with, move on.

Stop the stupid gimmicks. A plane you need is not a cool zombie lawn mower. Any pilot knows a bird strike can be devastating to a propeller, using it to mow down a couple dozen people is going to ruin an engine and prop. Splitting a bullet with an ax is a cool sideshow trick that has careful preparation. Not something you do on the fly to save someone. So much dumb stuff...

I can just hear the pitch for season 5, "What if they were trapped on an island with a failing nuclear reactor with radioactive zombies in a race against time, but it isn't really an island. It is a flat desert that we show a mountain in the background a few hundred miles away to make them feel like they are in an impassible circle of mountains.

I have a hard time sticking with these shows as they become so dumb trying to keep the drama at 80's soap opera levels. Write smart, make your characters real and give them real problems to deal with. Making everything stupid (plot, characters, and ultimately the audience) is just bad writing. Please stop, you have all the tools to make a good show. Right now you are that person that works twice as hard to avoid the actual job than it takes to do it.
7 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't know what's wrong with S5, but god damn, its boring
aurimasvisockis4 September 2019
So, here's the deal. It took a couple of seasons to pick up the pace, to get interesting and to be familiarized with the characters. But, ever since Season 4, when Morgan showed up, and half of the original cast was killed-off either on or off screen, the show with each episode became more boring and boring. See, in Season 5 you have some trouble with nuclear power-plants, radio-active zombies, plain crashes, new baddies etc., but, I'll be damned, if I do not minimize the screen window and do something else for 70 percent of the time since the first episode of this season aired. It's just that boring.
14 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Season 5 sux
bjdr-1863612 June 2019
Incredibly poor plot and weak characters. In order to create some excitement characters are doing all kinds of stupid things. Further the zoombie apocalypse world just doesn't move. There is absolute no progress or development neither for the humans nor for the dead. This static boredom excites no one. End of story.
39 out of 51 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I did not think this show could get any worse,and then it did.
jon-181715 July 2019
And then it did. And somehow they seem to sink to new lows with every episode. The only reason I watch it is to laugh at how dreadfully bad the script and production values are. I feel really sorry for some of the actors (Lennie) who have to try and put on a good face with this horrible dreck. Then again others are just horrible. Not only do the writers totally fail, but so do the directors, and much of the production staff, who just seem to base everything on what cool yucky zombie of the week they can come up with, and what neato way to kill them It's just bad. And now they are up to 7 (SEVEN !) executive producers, all of whom needs to be taken out and shot (as Frank would say) for ruining what should have been a great franchise.
13 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
"Fear" is a VERY BAD show and Season 4 is THE WORST.. !!!!!!!
banditking-118574 October 2018
Lazy story writing and boring story line. In Season four in really every episode I have to shout at the TV-screen.. !! Every single episode in season 4 people are making stupid decisions.. !!! Shoot her first or at least hold that woman down or she will escape with the van.. omg, why they all turned away and not one looked at her.. now she took the van and drove away.. just as I said.. !!!!!!!!! That girl killed your own brother and now you care for her.. ?!?!?!? And that girl killed her boyfriend and now she is going out in the storm to look for her.. WHAAAT ?!?!?!?!? Morgan.. that woman killed several people, one of them a friend.. and now you have to look for her to help her.. ??????? THAT MAKES NO SENSE.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF ?!?!? and so on, and so on, and so on....... They could kill really everyone in "FEAR".. I wouldn't care.. because they are all so stupid.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And every episode in season 4 is really BORING.. !!! Soooo BOORING.. !!!!!! So many times where really nothing happens.. !!! But in a bad way.. !!!
23 out of 29 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
At least Erikson could do it right
awesomness-9474820 August 2019
If this review was written right after season 3 ended, I would have given this show an eight or nine. At least it made up for killing Travis by having a decent plotline for it's second half. Dave Erikson knew what the heck he was doing. The first three seasons were actually great. A little slower than the regular show but still okay.

But the two current "showrunners", have driven fear to the ground. My three favorite characters of all time on this show were Madison, Nick, and Travis. Killing Travis was tragic, but at least it was held up by season 3 itself, like I said before. Killing Nick dug this show a grave. Killing Madison buried it. The second half of season 4 gave me a little hope. But just like that plane in 501, it crashed.

One thing that normally makes the main show interesting is it's villians. From the Saviors to Terminus. From Woodbury to the Claimers. From the Whisperers to the Wolves. They all were interesting groups. Lets compare that to fear. A group that waits for their enemies to die because their too scared to kill anyone themselves. A group of mad truckers who want gasoline. A lone women who is too hard for them to kill because shes guarded by a single walker. Fear has become an embarrassment to television. I'm watching to the end of season five. Unless something happens that gains back my intrigue, I'm done.
9 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
updated review.
benzed19 August 2019
Well, the Zombies now have more Soul or Life than any character now rambling on in monotony. Loved the show at first. The series Has become a bad lifetime after school movie with no ending produced by Oprah and Dr. Phil. Not one character left that I relate to or care about.

Such a waste.
8 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.