Bajirao Mastani (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- People make-out off-screen. Two or three sensual scenes where couples embrace each other in chastity (the scenes end right there)
Violence & Gore
- Regular war violence shown with crafty camera angles and scene cuts to ensure a family-friendly result. However, they might still upset young kids.
- Friendly use of the derogatory term 'saali' in the song malhari. 'Rakhail'(whore) has been used many times in the movie (a woman is often subject to this insult, though she isn't one) and is crucial to the plot of the film. Some innuendo that is delivered in a poetic way, easily missable.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Two scenes where a person consumes alcohol to overcome melancholy. However, he is just shown intoxicated. No alcohol or any other substance (or their consumption) is actually shown in the movie
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Suggested rated PG-13 for intense epic battle sequences and some brief sensually
- The violent war scenes in the movie have been designed in an appealing way and in the most possible family-friendly way, hence it's not very likely that one might find them disturbing. The climax, however, is intense, disturbing and sensitive.