Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014 Video Game)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- A wounded man is shown barely conscious in the back of a pickup truck in a large pool of his own blood. This is an emotional scene and is not gratuitous.
- A dazed soldier is struck by a bus which throws him into a void filled with debris and wreckage.
- A scene towards the end of the plot shows a concentration camp with brutality displayed towards the prisoners along with mass executions by firing line. This scene lasts approximately 3 minutes as you walk through the camp.
- Players have the ability to crush people's skulls and gauge enemy's eyes out. Extremely graphic.
- An intense part of the game when the player is walking through the concentration camp and sees people on examining tables with their eyes grotesquely removed from their skulls.
- Around 30 uses of the f-word within the campaign
- Uses of S-Words. Several uses of the F-Word (Mostly by Gideon in the Campaign) and uses of the B-Word on occasion. Language is not frequent as Black Ops.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There's a cutscene when you can see Mitchell and his fellow teammates drinking beer.
- Irons and Mitchell have a meeting and drink Whiskey
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- If Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014) was a movie, it would be: Rated R for strong graphic violence and action, language some disturbing images.
- If Exo Zombies was a movie, it would be: Rated R for graphic sci-fi horror violence and gore, grisly images, and language throughout.
- Some young children might get scared when an enemy is shot or knifed.
- Players are exposed to extreme brutal graphic violence when playing this game.
- Okay for a 16 year old.
Violence & Gore
- A man is thrown into a lightpole from a high-speed vehicle no blood or gore at all