Mine (II) (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- None. A man urinates off camera. You cannot see it, you can only hear it.
- None. A man has flashbacks of girlfriend all non-sexual. Flips through a few very clean pictures of her kissing him on the cheek. Nothing sexual at all.
- A man tries to pull a woman towards him in a bar. Another man defends her so nothing happens.
- None. There are no nudity & sexual scenes shown in this movie.
Violence & Gore
- A man steps on a live mine that detonates. Somewhat graphic.
- A man shoots himself in the head. We see some blood.
- Domestic violence. A man beats on his wife and kid.
- A bar fight where a man repeatedly punches another man.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The nature of the movie is intense. Intense moments when hostile people are trying to cause harm to protagonists.
- It is very intense moments due to the possibility that someone could step on a live mine.