Gangnam 1970 (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- There are some explicit sexual scenes depicted in the film.
- These include a scene in which a man thrusts against a woman vigorously in bed in a missionary position where topless nudity is depicted; and a couple engaging in sex in various positions with the man thrusting the woman from behind, before the woman straddles the man on the bed as he kisses her breasts, then ending with him finishing on top of the woman with visible thrusting motions.
- In addition, another scene depicts a woman straddling a man on bed with thrusting motions as he kisses her breast.
Violence & Gore
- The film contains several scenes of gang violence where the characters fight one another using axes, knives, bats and planks.
- There are scenes which feature details of the injuries with some bloodletting visible when men are stabbed on their bodies or legs by the axe and knife used by their assailants with some infliction of pain seen.
- On the whole, the scenes of violence are strong due to their frequency, duration and the cumulative impact.The ending is extremely violent due to how the gangsters fight each others using knifes,shovels,axes,and hammers.Blood splurts out everywhere whenever someone gets hit with an axe or stabbed with a knife.Thi is EXTREMELY graphic,and it will scare young people.
- The film includes the frequent use of expletives like 'f**k' and 'mother**ker'.