Bangalore Days (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- A man is shown shirtless while a girl caresses the tattoo on his back.
- There are hugs between some characters.
- A couple is shown from behind with the inference drawn that they are kissing.
Violence & Gore
- A small scuffle is about to take place when the arguing parties are separated.
- None worth mentioning.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some instances of the lead characters consuming beer.
- One lead character acts drunk after consuming coke.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The flashback of das may be emotional and intense
- Some anger scenes