Leslie (Amy Poehler) aims to create a new town slogan, but runs afoul of local shock jocks (Special Guest Stars Nick Kroll and Matt Besser). Andy (Chris Pratt) scouts bands to play the Unity Concert and discovers an interesting secret about Ron (Nick Offerman), while Tom (Aziz Ansari) looks for a restaurant locale with Donna (Retta) and April (Aubrey Plaza).
Did You Know?
The options for the new town slogan listed on the website are "You Paw-need to Visit Us", "Storied Past, Bright Future", "The City That Beats", "It Feels Real Here", "Pawnee's the Place to Be", or submit your own. See more
During the press junket, the posters display the city's website as pawneeindiana.com. When Leslie is on Crazy Ira and the Douche's radio show, the Douche tells listeners to go to pawneecity.gov to vote. See more
I'm going to tell you *all* my secrets
Oh no, that's not necessary...
I once forgot to brush my teeth for five weeks. I didn't actually sell my last car, I just forgot where I parked it. I don't know who Al Gore is and at this point I'm too afraid to ask. When they say 2% milk I don't know what the other 98% is. When I was a baby my head was so big scientists did experiments on me. I once threw a beer at a swan and then it attacked my niece Rebecca.
Parks and Recreation Main Theme
Written by Gaby Moreno
and Vincent Jones See more