Treasure (2018) Poster

(II) (2018)

A new friendship develops between a troublemaker girl and a geocacher takes them to a journey of life where she learns the meaning of life.
drkazihussain18 January 2017
Chris Williams has done excellent job in creating the story with great thoughts to every detail which makes you feel that you are in it yourself. Many laughing moments, many sad tear jerking moments as the main characters encounter people with needs making them realize the meaning of life. Geocacher was not even in my mind whole watching bcoz my attention was more on the social, cultural, family, homeless needs. Excellent story, excellent cinematography, very good editing, superb background music matching the moods, realistic dialogues, good acting, good locations, appropriate colors, meticulous direction. Has both domestic and international appeal. Will do very well in international market. Overall rating: A+ 4.0/4.0, highly recommend this movie.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Growing up, with some geocaching thrown in
Tom Brotherman11 March 2017
In the first few minutes of this movie you will come to hate the main character Erica and wonder how her Dad Ethan will survive raising her. But then events happen in her life that begin to change her and you will start to root for her. By the end you will love her. The stories of some of the minor roles in the movie will have you rooting for those people as well. Geocaching plays a role in this movie, and it is the most accurate display of it I've seen. This movie had me mad, sad, crying, laughing, and feeling happy. It's a great movie!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Family Friendly Movie
Sydney Sawyer1 February 2017
Treasure is a great, family friendly movie. Erica's story is one that a lot of people can relate to at least in some part. Everyone has gone through a hard time in life, much like Erica is. Being a geocacher myself, I can tell you that geocaching is very accurately depicted in Treasure. The character of Ryan, played by Matt Mercurio, explains many of the rules of geocaching to Erica (Ansley Gordon). I really enjoyed that many different aspects of geocaching were included in the film, including puzzle and multi caches, trackables and geocoins, swag trading and Cache In Trash Out. While geocaching is a large part of the story, there are many other great parts to it as well. This kept the movie fresh. If the movie was just about people going out and finding geocaches, I'm sure a lot of people would be less than interested. There's a lot than can be learned from this movie as well; how to deal with grief and peer pressure, how to help your community and how to treat others in general. Overall, a job well done by all of the cast and crew.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.