The Walk (II) (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for thematic elements involving perilous situations, and for some nudity, language, brief drug references and smoking|
Sex & Nudity
- A man is shown naked for a few seconds at the higher of the building. Only his butt is briefly shown.
- A man and a woman sleep in the same bed. The man is naked, but only his butt is shown.
Violence & Gore
- A man steps on a nail. It goes through his shoe and punctures his foot. In many of the following scenes, his foot is shown to be bleeding through it's bandage or even through his shoe.
- 1 x "for Christ's sakes" - not swearing
- 1 x "Jesus Christ" by guard and 2 x "Jesus" and 1 x "Christ Almighty" by the police.
- 3 uses of " ass ". " Shit " is used 5 - 7 times. " Damn " is said twice. " Bastard " and " son of a bitch " are said once.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Adults drink socially in multiple scenes.
- A man smokes weed and cigarettes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This movie depicts a man walking a tightrope between the Twin Towers. The approximately 20 minute sequence can cause feelings of vertigo and has resulted in some individuals vomiting.
- A scene shows two men sitting on a bar over an empty shaft that is implied to descend 110 stories. This is intense and rather frightening. At one point, one of the men imagines the other falling off the bar and down the shaft.
- OFFICIAL RATINGS alread included by IMDB below
- It's more of a moderate PG-13 than a PG; you'll understand when you watch the movie.