The Man from Macau (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- The film features a fleeting shot of an oil painting with a woman's nipples in view.
Violence & Gore
- The film features some scenes of violence which take the form of punches and kicks, as well as a scene where some men are shot on their upper bodies with some blood spurts seen as a result of exchange of gun shots.
- Besides the use of mild swear words such as 'bastard', 'damn' and 'asshole', the expletive 'f**k' is also used infrequently in the film.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A scene in the film with a discreet drug reference depicted in quick montages is featured.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- 'From Vegas to Macau' revolves around a renowned gambler Kin who travels from Vegas to Macau to catch up with his old buddies but inadvertently gets embroiled in a crime involving a wealthy businessman who is into money laundering when the evidence containing the recordings of all his illegal dealings fall into the hands of Kins daughter without her knowledge.