Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for intense violence and action, thematic elements, and some partial nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- The film contains a sequence depicting a woman going through a decontamination process, where full rear nudity of the woman can be seen, although the scene is very dark, so it's hard to see many details. Later the woman is seen fully nude from the front, but not much more is shown besides some cleavage.
- A woman wears a white dress revealing cleavage.
- Two characters kiss a few times, although each one doesn't last very long.
Violence & Gore
- A man says that he doesn't want to die, but then is executed at point blank range. The camera cuts away during the gunshot, but we see the body falling to the ground. Another man is executed at point blank range later in the movie, although the camera cuts away in a similar fashion. (No blood or gunshot wounds seen in either scene.)
- In a particularly intense scene on an aircraft, a man is scene for an extended period of time dispatching several men. One is shot while others are stabbed and slashed it with a knife and others are kicked and punched. (No blood or injury detail.)
- A man in an armoured vehicle is shot at by aircraft. We see him later with blood and burns on his face. He appears like this for the rest of the movie. (Not very graphic.)
- A shoot out occurs between two parties. Multiple people are seen being shot or falling. The scene doesn't last long and nothing is overly clear.
- Two men tumble down a flight of stairs and at the bottom, the one man shoots the other in the chest with a large gun. (A brief shot of the wound is seen, however it's easy to miss.)
- Many scenes towards the end of the movie contain frequent shooting and punching without bloody results.
- A woman is shot in the neck and falls dead. (No blood.)
- A woman is shot non-fatally and seen in pain. (No blood or injury detail.)
- Children are attacked by maniacal-looking men who grab them and try to drag them off. The children are quickly rescued and later seen unharmed.
- A large amount of people, who we are told were unarmed, are seen dead on stretchers. (No blood or injuries are visible.)
- 2-3 use of sh*t. Otherwise there's really mild language
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Children are abducted by their families and have their memories erased by a gas pumped through a mask that is forcefully held over their face. Somewhat sad and disturbing.
- Children are handled very roughly in an extended scene, much to the displeasure of two of the characters.
Violence & Gore
- Two men are seen climbing out of a hovercraft with blood on their faces.