Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- The song "Khul Kabhi" has an intimate sex scene. They kiss and take each other's clothes off and caress one another. No nudity but bare backs and clear implications of ongoing sex. The scene is very sensual.
- In a scene one militant is shown half nude (not the male genital) but he is given shock on it.
- When Shahid Reached His Burning house there will be lip kiss between Shahid and Shraddha
- A woman and a man kiss.
- A man says to a woman "There is a fire burning inside us, let's cool it".
- Nothing is explicit. Mere insinuations.
Violence & Gore
- Killings, torturing, corpses (Everything implicit) in the entire movie.
- Spoiler: in the last scene, some people lose limbs and some die in a bomb blast.
- At the end of the song "Khul Kabhi", the actor teachesthe actress how to correctly pronounce "sucked" and "f*#ked". The F-word is muted though.
- A (probable) pun on the Hindi word "Chuth" (cunt) and the Hebrew word "chutzpah"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Fight scene in the end is very intense.