Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for violence and intense sequences of sci-fi action, language, and some innuendo|
Sex & Nudity
- Characters make reference to girl trying to find a woman followed up by a classified ad "Women seeking women."
- A woman if wearing clothing that reveals little cleavage. One character calls her a stripper.
- A woman wears a dress that shows mild cleavage. Another character jokes about her taking it off.
- Some women make crude jokes about finding a man for a woman to date, saying one potential candidate is into "BBWs" and another has a dungeon.
- These same women listen in on events taking place in another room, thinking they are hearing two characters have sex.
- A girl describes a transformer as her boyfriend.
Violence & Gore
- Intense robot violence throughout. Robots shoot at each other, fight with swords, fists and grappling manoeuvres, and explode into metal pieces when hit. Humans fight with guns and swords.
- At the start of the film there's a medieval battle; human against human. The trebuchet-launched fireballs cause soldiers to fly through the air in the explosion, some on fire.
- The robot deaths are not as graphic as previous entries in the series.
- Characters are seen pulling the middle finger briefly in at least two scenes.
- Several uses of shit, bitch, hell, damn and ass.
- Many uses of shit, damn, bitch and other comparable words. Some religious exclamations. One barely comprehensible 'I don't fuck with you' said by a robot.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One character is seen to drink, and is described as a drunk.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This film is significantly darker than the previous 'Transformers' films. Also, this film is more visually realistic than the other films of said franchise, especially considering that the film was almost entirely shot using IMAX 3D Cameras, therefore the special effects look extremely realistic and may disturb some viewers who aren't familiar with "in your face" shots.
- The medieval battle at the start of the film is quite intense for younger viewers.
Violence & Gore
- Optimus Prime and Bumblebee have a throwdown with Cade nearby. The fight gets quite intense has Prime and Bee go at each other. The fight only ends when prime lunges at bee and bee saves him with his voice.